Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - 28/12/14 Post match reaction from p. 23

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

This is why we are midtable. One of the better sides in the league and they are fucking awful.

I ram it down everyone's throats like, but the quality in the league this season is the worst I've ever seen it. It's pretty much Chelsea, Man City then Arsenal and Man United sometimes good sometimes bad, then all total crap, without exception.

So it took for us to go 0-1 at home in order to absolutely boss the game and pin Everton back. We get the goal and then revert back so Everton start seeing plenty of the ball and creating chances.

I've honestly never seen a manager who is so scared and frightened to play attacking football. Yet he says he likes his teams to play front foot attacking football  :huff:

Surely Sky can't have it both ways. If Cisse has been seen by the ref to shake his arm free of being pulled all over the place, then as well as a red card for us it's also first foul from Everton and a penalty to us. Didn't see any mention of that in the analysis though.

So they arn't going to show the handball?

Wut

Everton player handballed it in the box, our players and crowd appealed, game went on, Sky didn't even show the replay. Replay on my TV shows it was a clear handball.

Was this the Eto one?