Hull City Tigers vs Newcastle United - Sat 31st Jan @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Magpie

Would Santon & Haidara not work down the left as a pairing? Would prefer that to Ameobi mind. Bernard & Domi were very good when used as left-wingers so I'm sure one of them could do a role there given the attributes we know they have.

That would also be a bag of shit as well.

two left backs playing in tandem awful stuff.

Given we are playing 1 up front and that's Perez I don't see much point playing an orthodox winger on the left.

Would Santon & Haidara not work down the left as a pairing? Would prefer that to Ameobi mind. Bernard & Domi were very good when used as left-wingers so I'm sure one of them could do a role there given the attributes we know they have.

It's very different getting forward as a fullback and playing further forward as a winger. Santon and Haidara just aren't wingers.

People rate Sammy?  :lol:

Think he's got a shot, tbh.

Shot at seeing his career out in the championship aye.

:lol: Really think the last name sets him back on here. If he were Sammy Alvarez or something we'd think he was decent on the ball, pretty aggressive and prone to fits of poor decisions.

It's grim that we have nothing better to offer than Sammy Ameobi.

I'll have him over Obie or Gouff, but that's not saying much.

As would I Deucey which says a lot about this fucking joke of a club.

All our hopes pinned on a teenager (Aarons) to play on the left flank week in week out.