Hull City Tigers vs Newcastle United - Sat 31st Jan @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Magpie

Hull are the worst team in the Premiership and significantly poorer than NUFC. IMO, the performances under Carver have been relatively spirited and competent, though not particularly well-organised or successful. This should still be enough against this Hull team, though. I see a poorly played 2-0 victory with Colback and Gouffran scoring.

Hull are the worst team in the Premiership and significantly poorer than NUFC. IMO, the performances under Carver have been relatively spirited and competent, though not particularly well-organised or successful. This should still be enough against this Hull team, though. I see a poorly played 2-0 victory with Colback and Gouffran scoring.

:thup: Agree Hull are diabolical.

Hull shouldn't be the worst team in the Premier League based on their squad at the end of August, yet they probably are due to the manager's insistence on playing bog standard Championship players, like his son

We scraped a 2-2 draw at home to them earlier this season, with Pardew, who is pretty much the rich man's John Carver. And we had a half injured Cisse to rescue us then too.

6-0 Home win.

:lol:

Pretty much. Not sure how anyone can assume a victory in this game.

We scraped a 2-2 draw at home to them earlier this season, with Pardew, who is pretty much the rich man's John Carver. And we had a half injured Cisse to rescue us then too.

6-0 Home win.

That game against Hull was awful due to Pardew's fearful approach and negative formation. With a more positive line up we should do this lot no problem. People are reinventing Pardew as some sort of canny strategist when in reality he was just an immense cunt.

6-0 Home win.

No one's assuming anything, although we should win. If we can't win here we probably won't again all season :lol:

Hull are the worst team in the league IMO.

McGregor

Elmohamady

Dawson

Bruce

Davies

Chester

Livermore

Huddlestone

Meyler

Quinn

Aluko

This was actually a line-up in the premier league last week. I couldn't actually believe it when I saw it. 4 centre backs, an absolutely disgusting left-back playing CF. Aluko actually starting. Meanwhile he sacks off Ben Arfa, drops Hernandez completely and leaves Tom Ince, Ramirez, Sagbo on the bench. Absolutely abhorrent stuff. There's no way we can lose this and there's no way I'll celebrate a slight win.