Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

They only take bookings 4 days in advance.

4 days in advance of the first day you were originally going to book a table, but weren't able to because they don't take bookings, unless it was 4 days previous.

Fucking exactly mate.

Guest neesy111

So I'm assuming there's no bibs and you just wear your own colours aye? Ive only got a light blue Lazio top, should do the job?

Just wear something that is the main colour of your team.  No bibs etc.

Guest neesy111

Does one of the blue bosmans want to the join the reds?  We need 1 player to make the squads fair in terms of numbers.

Guest neesy111

Right. I'm playing, but due to my back I won't be very mobile ( not that I usually am), so I'd appreciated being used in a smaller capacity.

Mark Viduka role perhaps, without the footballing skills?

I'll find a role for yourself.

Does one of the blue bosmans want to the join the reds?  We need 1 player to make the squads fair in terms of numbers.

There are still some unassigned bosmans, of which I am one.

Guest neesy111

Neesy, kev isn't down as confirmed in the op but he is definitely playing, have you included him in your numbers?

Yes I have, rocker means we have 12 now.

Neesy, kev isn't down as confirmed in the op but he is definitely playing, have you included him in your numbers?

Yes I have, rocker means we have 12 now.

I really really hate doing this, but I now can't make Saturday. Sorry guys. Are there enough replacements?

11 it is!

For those that are able to make it on Saturday, Yorkie is giving, as a thank you gift, a signed picture of his penis. Shaft AND testicles (Hope and Brendan, as theyre affectionately known). Itll be A5 and unlaminated, but we can get some selotape from the shop round the corner for anyone who would like to make their momento of the day more structurally integral.