Reds 2-9 Blues - Post-match reaction frpm page 35

Yorkie

Red's are gonna p*ss this

I have the advantage of having seen Barack and NEEJ play. You aren't winning You only might win.

I'm a hell of a lot more unfit these days like. I've become an absolute slob since I moved out and haven't played football for ages. I've also got back on the tabs pretty heavily. Doesn't bode too well.

Guest GallowgateKev

Let's be honest, it's only a daft game before we go out sat night and get smashed haha

Red's are gonna p*ss this

I have the advantage of having seen Barack and NEEJ play. You aren't winning You only might win.

I'm a hell of a lot more unfit these days like. I've become an absolute slob since I moved out and haven't played football for ages. I've also got back on the tabs pretty heavily. Doesn't bode too well.

I'm fitter if anything but my groin might put paid to that.

Guest GallowgateKev

It's proper serious during the 90 mins, but after we go for a pint then meet up 2 hours later to get on it...

Who's playing on the left side for the Reds?

I was LB last match.

I was going to say something smart but I've since realised I cant run so I'll not bother.

I wouldn't worry - I'm a graduate of the Jamie Pollock School of Speed and Athleticism.

Guest GallowgateKev

Well lets hope your tactics haven't got me on the wing, or anywhere I'll likely need to run around a lot.

That's you in goal then rocker mate haha