Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

He's obsessed with cuddles like. :lol: He reminds me of that bloke on The Undateables that's always going on about cuddles and holding hands.

More nervous about this than the derby.  In fact, I think this is the first NUFC match I've genuinely cared about for years.

:lol: Way too hyped for this one. Will make the inevitable unbearable.

I have absolutely no expectation of anything but a heavy defeat tbh, so I'm not too hyped up at all.  Also IIRC the away fans are miles away from the dugout at Selhurst so it's not as if I can even shout abuse at the dopey cunt for 90 minutes.

I have zero expectation or hope, but if we win I will go fucking wild. If Cabella plays, Pardew will cry and be unable to stop himself from pressing the 'Self-Destruct; too much fret' button for Palace.

I hope we wipe the floor with his horrible cuntface, but I just cant see it. We're so poor.

I have absolutely no expectation of anything but a heavy defeat tbh, so I'm not too hyped up at all.  Also IIRC the away fans are miles away from the dugout at Selhurst so it's not as if I can even shout abuse at the dopey cunt for 90 minutes.

Sneak in a Jimmy Hart megaphone or something. Just lay into the fucking cunt for two hours.

Just really worried about Cabella being dropped for this one after Carver chooses to 'discipline' him for his small show of petulance about being substituted.

I find it ironic how threatening your own fans for a fight is called "passion" and Colback almost getting himself sent off on numerous occasions is called "competitive" and "a great signing for this football club, on a free transfah!" while our most creative player hauled off for a numpty is called "unprofessional."

Carver is basically saying we're likely to get beaten by Palace because Pardew and his staff know our team inside and out.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-boss-quips-hes-8608021?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nice attitude John. How about changing the tactics, training and personnel to do something he's not expecting you toilet!?