NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, pedro111 said:

Howay @SEMTEX have ya picked ya gadgie yet?

I'm itching like fuck here to order.

nahhhh ive taken a deex but nothing has tipped the scales yet. On the plus side though, my two shirts from your seller have started tracking finally.

I'm debating getting a player version, as I'm confused what they're considering a "fan" version given what I just received from the Jingster.

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

image.thumb.png.2630ec036fc1e826e90f807d65c2f0ad.png

:undecided:

They're definitely changing our crest soon like.

Would rather they revert to the type of badges that were on the Puma kits than change the badge for the sake of them being embroidered. Not arsed about embroidered crests personally, don't think any other club in the league even does them anymore.

33 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Would rather they revert to the type of badges that were on the Puma kits than change the badge for the sake of them being embroidered. Not arsed about embroidered crests personally, don't think any other club in the league even does them anymore.

Can’t win, I’d take those puma type badges back or the pro shirt badge like we got first season with castore.

17 hours ago, Toon No9 said:

Who's Saint-Maximi??

There was a seller not long ago who does the retro tops advertising the green 93/5 ASICS shirt with McCoist 9 on the back. :lol:

22 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Ouch! Based on those two away shirts, I think the snides are best avoided, unless just for the bairns to knock about in.

Couldn’t buy my kid a knock off like, the ridicule when I was younger from others kids when someone had a snide was insane.

8 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

So no NO approved seller for the home kit yet I take it?

Got my first from Jing, which was a 'player' version, and was generally fine, and has the 'patch' crest and vinyl castore badge.

Ordered a couple more (one each for me and my son) but these are supposed to be 'Fans' versions with the embroidered badges.

If he ballses those up then the juries out on him.... Haha, so Fingers crossed!

But i've said it before, regardless of reviews/orders and others experiences, I think its a pure lottery what will turn up from most of the DHGate sellers.