NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I think it’s endearing it means so much to people and sad that it’s inevitably exploited in increasingly shitty ways. If you want to wear the shirt, wear the shirt and enjoy it. I’ve got loads and they’re lovely.

7 hours ago, Lordshola said:

So? It’s a polo shirt…

So? If it’s a uniform it makes sense that it’s not for sale or what would be the point of the uniform. Tesco workers have a polo shirt so people can identify Tesco workers when they are shopping. Amazed I have to explain the reasoning behind uniforms tbh 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

So? If it’s a uniform it makes sense that it’s not for sale or what would be the point of the uniform. Tesco workers have a polo shirt so people can identify Tesco workers when they are shopping. Amazed I have to explain the reasoning behind uniforms tbh 

If you can go on a cruise ship dressed as a ship captain I think you should be able to go into a temporary shop dressed as a store assistant.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

If you can go on a cruise ship dressed as a ship captain I think you should be able to go into a temporary shop dressed as a store assistant.

A fair point 

18 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, it’s a fair point.

When parents go out and pay £80 to a £100 for a pair of Nike trainers for their kids I guess they’ll pay £60 for a strip for their kids, expensive yes, but thats the world we live in.

16 minutes ago, gdm said:

Amazed you’ve compared a generic football club polo that staff wear at a temporary store, to a giant supermarket chain uniform.

If you go into an adidas store, staff just wear adidas gear with a lanyard…

All I was saying is I like that polo and I’d buy it. 

21 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

Amazed you’ve compared a generic football club polo that staff wear at a temporary store, to a giant supermarket chain uniform.

I’d buy it :lol:

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

I simply offered up a possible explanation of why it might not be for sale and you got argumentative giving it ‘so it’s a polo shirt…’ so I explained the possible reasoning behind the possible explanation of why. Dunno why you are getting all arsey what are we doing here? You want to buy it great. You asked a question and I answered it 

I’m almost certain there will be polo shirts available to buy. Dunno if it’ll be the green ones but there’s always been polo shirts as part of the range. Maybe the green one will be part of the 3rd kit range 

Edited by gdm

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gdm said:

I simply offered up a possible explanation of why it might not be for sale and you got argumentative giving it ‘so it’s a polo shirt…’ so I explained the possible reasoning behind the possible explanation of why. Dunno why you are getting all arsey what are we doing here? You want to buy it great. You asked a question and I answered it 

I’m almost certain there will be polo shirts available to buy. Dunno if it’ll be the green ones but there’s always been polo shirts as part of the range. Maybe the green one will be part of the 3rd kit range 

Tbf I bought meself some authentic Greggs clobber then popped in one for a steak bake and a bacon & cheese wrap. 

One minute I was queueing up, the next I'd done an 8 hour shift cleaning baking trays

Edited by Groundhog63

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Tbf I bought meself some authentic Greggs clobber then popped in one for a steak bake and a bacon) cheese wrap. 

One minute I was queueing up, the next I'd done an 8 hour shift cleaning baking trays

:lol:

Posted (edited)

Talking of uniforms. I was a firefighter, back in the day, at Pilgrim St. On a weekend night we'd hang around the doors checking all the "totty" and if I had a £ for every time an off duty firefighter, usually from The Fossway, rocked up to borrow someone's "undress" (*) trousers & shoes so they could go to Greys Club I'd be a millionaire 😎😝😱😜😂

* undress being smartish black trousers and dress shoes. 

Edited by Groundhog63

15 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

He’s a toon fan? Unexpected! Just checked out his most recent album a little while ago.

Who is it?