NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Red numbers, fucking get in.

Where have you seen that?

Like four posts above yours dude.

Sorry can't see it.

If you think of the picture of Ki in the dressingroom, it's last seasons shirt in the background.

The kit man said in twitter that it’s red lettering.

Also, is it fuck.

It is last season's shirt in the background like. You can see the black trim on the sleeves :thup:

Charnley & Ashley's fault imo, trying to get extra use out of the left over stock. Disgrace.  :shifty:

It’s not last seasons shirt.

You’re going to have to quote which shirt your on about here because I can only see the new one.

Red numbers, f***ing get in.

Sorry can't see it.

If you think of the picture of Ki in the dressingroom, it's last seasons shirt in the background.

Also, is it f***.

It is last season's shirt in the background like. You can see the black trim on the sleeves :thup:

Charnley & Ashley's fault imo, trying to get extra use out of the left over stock. Disgrace.  :shifty:

You’re going to have to quote which shirt your on about here because I can only see the new one.

Why does it have a black trim then? Fucking hell.

Can't tell if it's f***ed up or if Greg is trying to really ram the point home  :lol:

I hope it’s the latter because I was f***ing raging at the dude refusing to see it.

Nothing is broken here.

Red numbers, f***ing get in.

Sorry can't see it.

Also, is it f***.

Why does it have a black trim then? Fucking hell.

Seriously, the only shirt I have seen in the Ki promo pics are the new shirt. Please direct me to the image of the old shirt.

Wonder what colour the red numbers and letters will be?

Heard they will be fuchsia. From a reliable sauce (red).

I think more like crimson.

Heard from a rumour of my sons dad and my wifes husband. They can't both be wrong, could they? ?