NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

It is just someone messing about?

Aye, I refuse to believe that isn't just some fan made shite. Too early for us to have next season's kit sorted already

Probably the championship pushing us for our kits for next season.

Aye, I refuse to believe that isn't just some fan made shite. Too early for us to have next season's kit sorted already

:lol: going to some lengths to include fan made kids kits.

Look at the Twitter account, seemingly been big Puma leak.

:lol: going to some lengths to include fan made kids kits.

Look at the Twitter account, seemingly been big Puma leak.

Yeah, it looks legit. I'm just in denial cause they're so hideous.

I like the GK ones though, but the crazy pattern should be all over. Those mental 90's GK shirts need to make a comeback

Guest firetotheworks

Absolutely vile, tacky, cheap shite. It doesn't even look like a proper Newcastle top. :lol: It's more like something you'd laugh at if Konami came up with it for PES.

Absolutely vile, tacky, cheap shite. It doesn't even look like a proper Newcastle top. :lol: It's more like something you'd laugh at if Konami came up with it for PES.

Looks like they’ve designed some absolute beauties for everyone else how unfair.

Which sick minded person came up with our design looks like Puma have let Andre Marriner do ours :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

What I will say though is that if the badges end up being back in their rightful place and they use the proper badge instead of that white one, then it's immediately a very good kit. I actually like the collar and it seems like it's sort of based on the one from the late '60s/early '70s.

Guest firetotheworks

It's mad how something as basic as black and white stripes can look so different just based on which order you put them in as well.

Guest firetotheworks

NewcastleHSS1112.gif

Actually, I thought the same about that and ended up loving it, so who knows.

The performance that season definitely influenced it. Whenever I see that one though it still can't help but think of a Dodge Viper.

http://carspicsite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Black-Dodge-Viper-SRT-White-Stripes-Widescreen-Wallpaper.jpg