NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

The Castore deal which by the way is rumoured to be for 6 years, so wouldn’t surprise me if club was looking to haul them over coals for breach of contract etc.

This interview was at the outset of deal and confirms though the 5 milllion per year is small, the deal is heavily incentivised. Therefore, the club must be going beserk if they’re not able to meet demand.

Interview from Athletic -

First, financially, there’s a significant investment going in, which is clearly important,” Beahon says. Without going into “commercially sensitive” specifics, he explains how Castore has paid Newcastle a “significant rights fee”, will provide kit for all levels of the club (male, female and academy), and royalties and bonuses. There is no “minimum guarantee” of a buyback of merchandise for the club, as is commonplace. Instead, Castore is operating both the official store and the website on Newcastle’s behalf. The club is “heavily incentivised” to help increase sales. This is different to the “club-manufacturer model” agreed with Wolves, where China is the plus point for Castore. With Newcastle, it is their domestic and global support base.

“The club shop is still a Newcastle store, it just happens to be operated by Castore,” Beahon says, again stating profits will be shared with the club. Newcastle’s revenue share will increase once “certain targets (unit sales) are met”.

Edited by Whitley mag

8 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Saw the new green top in sports direct today and wasn’t fussed on it. Nice for sure, but not as good as it looked on the promo pics when it was unveiled. 

banging-head-ouch.gif

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Haven't bothered watching but on that freeze frame I see no difference so will continue to buy from there. :lol:

same. I assume the legit top is the one on the left? The castore logo on the inside of the top is quite low down on the shirt on the right 

I want to do the right thing and put money into the club for transfers and FFP shit,  although it would only be 5-15% of the shirt price, rather than some random seller on the other side of the world.

But the prices and castore’s customer service is making it hard. 

Edited by broony

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Mine came this week from him. Ordered it on 9th June.

To be fair my order also includes the away kit as well.

Can't imagine they've had their hands on the original for long. 

The fake actually looks better in my opinion. Brighter white on the edging. Darker yellow on the daft noon sponsor otherwise just looks more less the same….and it’s cheaper :bluestar: …a lot cheeper :bluestar:

:bluestar:

12 minutes ago, broony said:

I want to do the right thing and put money into the club for transfers and FFP shit,  although it would only be 5-15% of the shirt price, rather than some random seller on the other side of the world.

But the prices and castore’s customer service is making it hard. 

I do agree with you, but like you say the prices are mental and Castore don’t exactly help themselves .

19 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

same. I assume the legit top is the one on the left? The castore logo on the inside of the top is quite low down on the shirt on the right 

The legit top is on the right by the looks of it after going through the clip. 

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

that’s mental. Come off it

D7A26DE4-D09D-42A7-A596-5F6CA36E9667.jpeg
he was saying in the clip he thought the real one would have the stripes on the collar as white instead of looking grey. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

21 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

The legit top is on the right by the looks of it after going through the clip. 

On the actual video the legit top is on the right but on the thumbnail it's on the left (as the legit one doesn't have the CL badge)

14 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

On the actual video the legit top is on the right but on the thumbnail it's on the left (as the legit one doesn't have the CL badge)

Edit: read your comment wrong - yes. That’s correct. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo