NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

We'll get at least one year of focused, non-template stuff from them imo, which if Arsenal is anything to go by means them harking back to 95/96 and everyone shitting their legs off over the new grandad collar modern fit top 

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

We'll get at least one year of focused, non-template stuff from them imo, which if Arsenal is anything to go by means them harking back to 95/96 and everyone shitting their legs off over the new grandad collar modern fit top 

All they need to do is recreate Juventus' 2017-18 shirt and they'll sell a ridiculous amount. They'll probably re-release old stuff such as away tops and training wear like they've done for Arsenal's 1989-90 and 1993-94 stuff.

Thing is if they do that, my net worth shrinks by over a half given the original stuff I have now.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Asked a 2nd sportswear industry sauce who also confirmed they’ve heard the Adidas deal is done 

That persons assumption is that we’d be on template 

Any idea how much they are paying us?

24 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Any idea how much they are paying us?

Nope. One sauce will definitely know but wouldn’t be inclined to say. The other sauce wouldn’t have any financial info 

I’d assume it’d be close to max “fair value” for a lower table side with no global reach as that’s how the PL wants to categorise and restrict us 

But that’s just me speculating about the £’s

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

Nope. One sauce will definitely know but wouldn’t be inclined to say. The other sauce wouldn’t have any financial info 

I’d assume it’d be close to max “fair value” for a lower table side with no global reach as that’s how the PL wants to categorise and restrict us 

America says hi ???

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

Nope. One sauce will definitely know but  wouldn’t be inclined to say. The other sauce wouldn’t have any financial info 

I’d be surprised if it’s so low given the recent deals. Our deals with Sela and Noon us just behind the sky 6 in terms of ranking. 

also depends on the structure I guess too. (Do we go for a smaller up front amount and take a bigger split of sales for example). 

I’m not clued up on the fair value rules for shirt makers but if we rocked up with a £700m 10 year Adidas deal am sure there’d be hell on from Liverpool & Tottenham and we’d probably get a massive points deduction from the PL 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

I’m not sure on the fair value rules but if we rocked up with a £700m 10 year Adidas deal am sure there’d be hell on from Liverpool & Tottenham and we’d probably get a points deduction from the PL 

Yeah I can’t remember the rules exactly but if I he rule only relates to related companies spurs and scouse could only cry. 

Anyways these companies are charities and we won’t be getting so much. 

it’s a shame a TF managed to waste the interview with Silverstone but not asking him much related to commercial stuff. I would like to know why we don’t have a training ground sponsor or a training gear sponsor. 

Am sure there’ll be more sponsors rolling in. From what I can gather about Commercial Director contracts they typically get commission from their club every time a new sponsor signs up. So it’s in their personal interest as well as the clubs 

Heard a story that one CD from a big club was looking into the possibility of doing a deal where 3 different sportswear brands made different elements of the team kit. As that meant 3x rather than 1x commission for him. Their established kit maker got wind and stopped it 

At the end of the day these modern CD’s are just money and career motivated, if Silverstone doesn’t get us a training kit sponsor etc etc then he’s damaging his career and both him and the club are losing out on relatively easy money given how few sponsors we have currently vs other clubs 

Edited by bobbydazzla

27 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Am sure there’ll be more sponsors rolling in. From what I can gather about Commercial Director contracts they typically get commission from their club every time a new sponsor signs up. So it’s in their personal interest as well as the clubs 

Heard a story that one CD from a big club was looking into the possibility of doing a deal where 3 different sportswear brands made different elements of the team kit. As that meant 3x rather than 1x commission for him. Their established kit maker got wind and stopped it 

At the end of the day these modern CD’s are just money and career motivated, if Silverstone doesn’t get us a training kit sponsor etc etc then he’s damaging his career and both him and the club are losing out on relatively easy money given how few sponsors we have currently vs other clubs 

3 kit manufacturers :lol:  No change any sportswear manufacturer would sign an agreement allowing that. 

16 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

3 kit manufacturers :lol:  No change any sportswear manufacturer would sign an agreement allowing that. 

I was told his groundbreaking master plan would have been along the lines of going to Adidas for shirts, Nike for shorts, Puma for socks [emoji38]

That’s just me making up the brands but you get the gist

Edited by bobbydazzla

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I was told his groundbreaking master plan would have been along the lines of going to Adidas for shirts, Nike for shorts, Puma for socks [emoji38]

That’s just me making up the brands but you get the jist 

The fella sounds like a massive rectangle like. He should be happy someone stopped him because the breach of contract lawsuit would have been costly. 

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

I’m not clued up on the fair value rules for shirt makers but if we rocked up with a £700m 10 year Adidas deal am sure there’d be hell on from Liverpool & Tottenham and we’d probably get a massive points deduction from the PL 

Given what they’re reported to be signing with Man U we’d get away with at least going half of their market value?

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Given what they’re reported to be signing with Man U we’d get away with at least going half of their market value?

A kit supplier won’t be so inflated and anything be we get will be market value by default as no related parties are involved. 

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Yeah, seems Man U is £900m with performance clauses etc 

I said in my post £700m just for bantz cos it was still loads of cash but less than Man U

We’re a club on the rise, in Champions League with some tasty signings and a cup final appearance so our shirt deal should be at least as lucrative as any club in a similar position 

But the reality is that Liverpool & Tottenham will go bealing to the PL if we get paid anything more than Accrington Stanley get for their shirt 

21 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I said in my post £700m just for bantz cos it was still loads of cash but less than Man U

We’re a club on the rise, in Champions League with some tasty signings and a cup final appearance so our shirt deal should be at least as lucrative as any club in a similar position 

But the reality is that Liverpool & Tottenham will go bealing to the PL if we get paid anything more than Accrington Stanley get for their shirt 

Exactleeee

Accrington-Stanley-Milk-Advert.jpg

54 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Let them, I feel like the Prem are getting in bed with the Saudis slowly but surely and the tables will turn in our favour.

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Let them, I feel like the Prem are getting in bed with the Saudis slowly but surely and the tables will turn in our favour.

Those viewing figures given by Silverstone in that Podcast will tell you as much. Massive increase in viewership of NUFC games vs league average.