NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

46 minutes ago, KDT said:

Does being an Adidas elite club mean we'll have long sleeved shirt options?

Should do. They look stupid though, unless you get the necessary patches.  Modern kits gonna modern kits.

Screenshot_20231207_092621_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5bb4375f0590e866e2cfdb1c1a288ed8.jpg

45 minutes ago, KDT said:

Does being an Adidas elite club mean we'll have long sleeved shirt options?

I think we’d get them anyway. it’s genuinely one of the things I’m most looking forward to :lol: wonder if any of the players would wear them. can’t think of any from Arsenal on Man Utd that do off the top of my head.

4 minutes ago, Big River said:

I think we’d get them anyway. it’s genuinely one of the things I’m most looking forward to :lol: wonder if any of the players would wear them. can’t think of any from Arsenal on Man Utd that do off the top of my head.

Literally don't think there's a single player out there wearing long sleeves now. They've all but been replaced by the base layer. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Literally don't think there's a single player out there wearing long sleeves now. They've all but been replaced by the base layer. 

the games gone Yorksta. Thierry would be rolling in his grave.

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

If your career isn’t a football kit designer, @Big River, then you’re in the wrong job. 

Are fan made mock-ups so much better than most professional kits because it's a labour of love instead of a job, or do professional kit designers just not have much freedom because they've got loads of input and demands from assorted clients and corporate bullshit?

31 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

There are loads who wear them when they're able to. Most notably Ronaldo and Mbappe

2 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Are fan made mock-ups so much better than most professional kits because it's a labour of love instead of a job, or do professional kit designers just not have much freedom because they've got loads of input and demands from assorted clients and corporate bullshit?

Based on that kit YouTube channel it's because they hate the things punters love: safe, classic, simple. They're always wanting to be innovative and original which more often than not results in kits that look shit 

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Based on that kit YouTube channel it's because they hate the things punters love: safe, classic, simple. They're always wanting to be innovative and original which more often than not results in kits that look shit 

Still annoyed about the weird spikes/splinters on the black stripes on this one.

nufc_home_a4_portrait-02.jpg

Christ is that kit a decade old?

Done a couple using existing adidas kits as an indication of what they'll do, so added the castles to the socks, patch on the back and stuff.

Based on how they were talking in the Amazon documentary (ie a modern 02-03 kit) - don't really like it.

preview-2023-12-07T10_16_06_728Z.thumb.png.15c0158f8bed4e297184bbfabcfd09ae.png

preview-2023-12-07T10_16_31_734Z.thumb.png.3b0c53c153cd50c527a9e3fde6f2eb25.png

Based on the most recent footyheadlines leak (a modern 87-88 kit) - still don’t really like it because of the patch on the back

preview-2023-12-07T10_17_20_099Z.thumb.png.2b61c46b66d0bc80feb80f734defe30e.png

preview-2023-12-07T10_17_51_208Z.thumb.png.b1f0ad449fe9367d047e995535a05106.png

Edited by Kid Icarus

34 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They also want clear differences between one year's shirt to the next so there's more impetus to buy the "new" shirt.