NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

16 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Its on the previous page mate.

Anyways, anyone else seen the Man City kit launch? Fuck me, two helis dropping a gigantic replica of it somewhere. Hope we do something simple for our kit launch, bur not too simple like unveil it in a u-21 pre season friendly in Austria or something like in the Ashlet days.

4 hours ago, wormy said:

That works surprisingly well on the home shirt. Would love to see such a professional mock up on the rumoured home shirt of the past few pages. 

The colours work well, but there seems to be a bit too much going on with the logo itself, it's all a bit disjointed.

The more I see that logo the more it annoys me [emoji38]

What is it supposed to be or resemble? It's like a logo designed by a child. 

A shirt with just the word Sela on and Arabic translation above would be fine but the fucking box thing next to it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Just compare it to the Amaar logo for example which would look miles better on a shirt. 

2 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

The more I see that logo the more it annoys me [emoji38]

What is it supposed to be or resemble? It's like a logo designed by a child. 

A shirt with just the word Sela on and Arabic translation above would be fine but the fucking box thing next to it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Just compare it to the Amaar logo for example which would look miles better on a shirt. 

Yup hope we dont get the logo,Its just like the 4 shit

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I see RAWK saying we'll get round having one big sponsor by having multiple ones. This is a club who have Nivea as an official grooming partner and get money that way. 

Hope we get something different on our training kits, 15m a season would be hilarious.

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I see RAWK saying we'll get round having one big sponsor by having multiple ones. This is a club who have Nivea as an official grooming partner and get money that way. 

We've got a long ol' way to go before we need to invent new sponsorship routes.

Screenshot_20230525_184457_Brave.thumb.jpg.08a0c7c71f5f4a5d2333cdce5911fd73.jpgScreenshot_20230525_184515_Brave.thumb.jpg.e9747c8f6f2c1913ad6644f8b44c6f1b.jpgScreenshot_20230525_184535_Brave.thumb.jpg.b2fbacc0cb65ae5bcfbd36fcd8c738fd.jpgScreenshot_20230525_184540_Brave.thumb.jpg.492dae463bb2a813858e32701d7faf49.jpgScreenshot_20230525_184547_Brave.thumb.jpg.2aff1c44104e189ab1f74ba35367cf4e.jpgScreenshot_20230525_184557_Brave.thumb.jpg.c70fdccc77dd9a5f7e371ab4e03285c8.jpg

Irrelevant to the new owners as I believe it was in place pre-takeover, but I have to say I still find it funny that we have an official betting partner that's an entirely different company to the betting company that sponsors our shirt. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

The next shirt manufacturer deal will be interesting because unless we have some Saudi firm, we'll get the market value, we can't inflate what say Nike or Adidas would pay. 

Unless PiF decide to buy Adidas or Nike?