NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just now, TBG said:

What's the going rate for the below on the collectors market? It also comes with Boumsong 6 on the back. 

image.thumb.png.14787ab8c36b878fa2c5ea57cb4349f2.png

You either get memories of Chopra and Luque scoring at the mackems wearing that or the twat Owen celebrating with Shearer.

2 hours ago, Superior Acuña said:

I don't like how they over-wear away kits now but it's also a bit mad releasing one to never wear it in a single competitive fixture :lol:

I am firmly in the camp of preferring we just wear alternative white/black shorts and socks away from home and only wear our change kit when it’s a full on clash. But that’s not good for the kit makers! 

8 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Nope, Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin and a few others in Europe 04-05

Brings back memories of Souness reminiscing in the away press conference about feeling the dew on the grass at Wembley as a player, and then thinking how this could be interpreted in Israel :lol:

Found this on YouTube earlier. It’s the fourth part of the nufc Amazon documentary series about Adidas new partnership with the club.

For anyone who is waiting for the fourth part to come out Don’t click the link you have been warned.

https://youtu.be/314TALAwvoA?si=8iPAmkKt0wVjHlMe

really, like that Adidas have kept all of their old merchandise from all the clubs that they’ve had sponsorships with in the past in some type of vault. I’d love to have a look through some of them old kits with the white gloves on. ?

On 23/08/2023 at 17:00, ozzie1980 said:

It's true that a lot of people are misty eyes about adidas. As has been said, a lot of fond memories with the early home kits but towards the end, we just had standard templates with different colours. Quality of material was very good but these kits below could have been for any team:

image.thumb.png.43ca479def903bc82733ef398fb9c5ad.png

Not really colours you'd associate with NUFC except maybe silver. Very surprised adidas never did a yellow and green.

And this one is one of the worst home kits, even ignoring the fact it was an awful season.

image.png.09926ab472f579b9c6522d3f9df6e27f.png

Adidas don't tend to have full stripes on the back either but yes a huge uplift on Castore and it's exciting to see what they will come up with

Pretty sure they did do a yellow and green one.

I don’t mind most of those, top row, third from the left is worst.

I actually thought umbro were better than adidas, the barcode strip would be mega if it was revived.

13 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Pretty sure they did do a yellow and green one.

I don’t mind most of those, top row, third from the left is worst.

I actually thought umbro were better than adidas, the barcode strip would be mega if it was revived.

They did the yellow 3rd shirt, with black collar/stripes, the yellow deckchair / custard cream one, and a dark green one, but not Yellow and green together.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/Newcastle_United-change-kits.html

Last Yellow and green together was the 1993 promotion shirt with Umbro.

Edited by TK-421

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

They did the yellow 3rd shirt, with black collar/stripes, the yellow deckchair / custard cream one, and a dark green one, but not Yellow and green together.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/Newcastle_United-change-kits.html

Last Yellow and green together was the 1993 promotion shirt with Umbro.

Another iconic shirt 

Unpopular opinion but the 97-99 home kit is naff imo. Obviously the quality in terms of material is lightyears ahead of what you get now. Bought my brother an authentic one for his birthday 3 or so years ago and the imprinted NUFC crest throughout the fabric is a lush touch.

But the shield on the back is awful and centered crests are shite. Third nipple tastic.

Edited by HaydnNUFC