NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

8 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Calling this out for the shite that it is. Times have moved on - a reason they may be reluctant to play is because comments like these remain acceptable “jokes” or because of concern of being perved on while doing their jobs. Please don’t do it and remember that there are multiple female posters on the forum.

By all accounts they wore a different top in the pre season game at Villareal so hopefully they will do the same now to avoid this whole farce.

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

Dullard.

?

10 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Please don’t do it and remember that there are multiple female posters on the forum.

Are you aware that this sort of statement can be considered offensive?  Do you believe that women are not strong enough mentally to stand up for themselves?  My wife would be quite offended by you believing, as a man, that you need to stand up for her and she is not capable of doing it herself.

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

Every generation seems to think they're on the precipice of what our attitudes towards sex and attraction will be for years to come like.

The repressed Victorians

The roaring 20s

Post war family values

60s free love 

Conservative backlash in the 70s

Post AIDS safe sex in the 80s

Casual sex and the club scene in the 90s

Increased open-mindedness to sexualiity in the 2000s

Increased open-mindedness to gender in the 2010s

theeeeeen bang

Sexless and sex, attraction, and sexualisation adverse Gen Z

I'd put money on the generation or two after them swinging back the other way and kicking free from what they'll see as not too dissimilar to the conservative moralising of the '70s, but I'm not sure if we'll all be here or I will. :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Every generation seems to think they're on the precipice of what our attitudes towards sex and attraction will be for years to come like.

The repressed Victorians

The roaring 20s

Post war family values

60s free love 

Conservative backlash in the 70s

Post AIDS safe sex in the 80s

Casual sex and the club scene in the 90s

Increased open-mindedness to sexualiity in the 2000s

Increased open-mindedness to gender in the 2010s

theeeeeen bang

Sexless and sex, attraction, and sexualisation adverse Gen Z

I'd put money on the generation or two after them swinging back the other way and kicking free from what they'll see as not too dissimilar to the conservative moralising of the '70s, but I'm not sure if we'll all be here or I will. :lol:

Fingerblasting in the early 90's was the pinnacle for me like

3 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Probably because it looks shite and takes away half the stripes from the famous shirt  with the big rancid white patch 

They could actually wear the cup font with stripes on the back in domestic cups if they wanted to, its only UEFA who mandate the plain white back. 

2 minutes ago, TBG said:

Club shop doesn't have the Champs League training stuff in, and doesn't know when they're getting it in. Mint.

You’d almost think CrapTories have downed tools since they’ve found out they’re being binned off.

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

Fingerblasting in the early 90's was the pinnacle for me like

Nothing says early 90s than going at the bottom half like you’re trying to saw through a piece of wood. Snail trail everywhere.

4 hours ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

?

Are you aware that this sort of statement can be considered offensive?  Do you believe that women are not strong enough mentally to stand up for themselves?  My wife would be quite offended by you believing, as a man, that you need to stand up for her and she is not capable of doing it herself.

Can I bring you some more spades?

On 28/09/2023 at 14:15, TK-421 said:

So this Fender/Adidas mural, is that all it is, or is it somehow linked to the photo of him and Bruno, where they were both dripping in the 3 stripes, and seemed like it might be for some sort of advert / campaign?

That photo was just Sam & Bruno having a few sociable pints of Carling and some pickled eggs in King St Social Club

Bruno's in there most days after training and has even won a few meat raffles

7 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Probably because it looks shite and takes away half the stripes from the famous shirt  with the big rancid white patch 

You don’t need to wear the white patch in domestic cup competitions, just the red numbers. I think one of the reasons maybe that the cup numbers don’t line up correctly on the black and white stripes. Adam P mentioned it in one of his videos. 

6:00 minutes in 

can’t wait till Newcastle get rid of Castore. 

Edited by Playmaker

23 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

You don’t need to wear the white patch in domestic cup competitions, just the red numbers. I think one of the reasons maybe that the cup numbers don’t line up correctly on the black and white stripes. Adam P mentioned it in one of his videos. 

6:00 minutes in 

can’t wait till Newcastle get rid of Castore. 

Seems daft. mind I'd rather dip my head in a bowl of anthrax then watch an Adam P video