NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Cheapest I can find ‘em is £69 on Wynsors. 

M&M direct usually do them cheaply, but I got a pair from them and they were fucking shit, didn’t last anywhere near as long as some Converse I’ve had.

They are obviously factory rejects as well, because there was stitching over the three stripes and the three stripes went further back than they are supposed too.

I think Windsor get the factory rejects as well.

It put me off Adidas for a little while until I got some new ones at Christmas time which have been mint, not Gazelle’s though.

20 minutes ago, Stifler said:

M&M direct usually do them cheaply, but I got a pair from them and they were fucking shit, didn’t last anywhere near as long as some Converse I’ve had.

They are obviously factory rejects as well, because there was stitching over the three stripes and the three stripes went further back than they are supposed too.

I think Windsor get the factory rejects as well.

It put me off Adidas for a little while until I got some new ones at Christmas time which have been mint, not Gazelle’s though.

The black adidas sambas are a more versatile alternative, obviously a lot easier to clean and maintain than suede. 

I’ve been after a pair of Gazelles for a while so think I’ll bag a pair after my hollybobs in a fortnight. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

The black adidas sambas are a more versatile alternative, obviously a lot easier to clean and maintain than suede. 

I’ve been after a pair of Gazelles for a while so think I’ll bag a pair after my hollybobs in a fortnight. 

I got a couple of pairs of the Daily 3.0’s in the Boxing Day sales, they were like £20-£25 or something like that.

2 hours ago, Playmaker said:

You don’t need to wear the white patch in domestic cup competitions, just the red numbers. I think one of the reasons maybe that the cup numbers don’t line up correctly on the black and white stripes. Adam P mentioned it in one of his videos. 

6:00 minutes in 

can’t wait till Newcastle get rid of Castore. 

Am i missing something here....what is he going on about when he says the numbers dont line up with the stripes? 

3 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Am i missing something here....what is he going on about when he says the numbers dont line up with the stripes? 

At the six minutes mark he shows the Botman number 4 (European/cup numbers) shirt and the number 4 looks wonky with the black and white stripes behind it. On the European kit with a full white background it doesn’t make a difference but on the black and white stripes it looks messed up. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Those white shorts are iconic now, like. I assume we're not gonna see anything different for the rest of the group stage. European as fuck. 

I'm sure this will look hindsightastic but us in white shorts have always looked fantastic. 

Just now, Disco said:

Loving the Foundation logo on the back of the shirt. Hope you’re watching @China.

Yep, loved that. A contributing factor to what's now gonna be as iconic a modern strip can be. 

On 06/05/2023 at 12:37, 80 said:

I'm happy with white socks as I like putting these hoodoos to bed.

On 06/05/2023 at 15:28, 80 said:

Hence let's wreck some connotations. Could win our first trophy in half a century in them :)

:)

Anyone know if they've got the Champs League training stuff in the club shop yet?

Didn't last week and I've noticed the online store has knocked the dispatch date back to next week (was meant to be early this week) so I'm going to assume not, but I need that "zany" long sleeve

Seems to be an increasing amount of the 1996 / 1998 Adidas Brown Ale sweatshirts popping up at the match.

Looks like a site called Magic Sponge is selling them on a 6 week lead time, anyone know if they're a legit site ? Obviously the ganseys aren't legit...