NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Is the gear from here any good? I'd have to buy a 4XL and I'd worry it's shite quality and doesn't fit!

I’ve got the home top and my mates have got nufc top, barca top, Scotland top and loads more all pretty decent. 

26 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’ve got the home top and my mates have got nufc top, barca top, Scotland top and loads more all pretty decent. 

Ordered 2 - one for me (4XL) and one for my 9 yr old nephew and with Burn #33 on back for him (our surname) - same as Big Dan Burn :)

What's the lead time for them turning up once ordered?

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Was that announcement tied in with training gear sponsorship was it?

Nay idea. I'd assume so otherwise £3m to have the name on the pitch hoarding next to Dr Cinik seems a bit steep. 

57 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Nay idea. I'd assume so otherwise £3m to have the name on the pitch hoarding next to Dr Cinik seems a bit steep. 

Not when you are a big boy like us. Saudi Airlines is just our Airlines partner.

10 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

Ordered 2 - one for me (4XL) and one for my 9 yr old nephew and with Burn #33 on back for him (our surname) - same as Big Dan Burn :)

What's the lead time for them turning up once ordered?

Roughly about two weeks. I’ve ordered that Champions league training top and it’s been just over a week so far 

36 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

And in a stunning move from Castore they have increased the price on these hoodies from a very reasonable £42 to £70 for some reason. Quite an increase!20231025_131326.thumb.jpg.16b91c85163c5c801e521a7aa4e66fac.jpg

Because they're cunts, throwing out their dummy after getting shafted by the club for adidas.

Spurs are printing players 'legacy' numbers on their shirts from their next game (like England cricketers each player to have ever played for Spurs is given a sequential number). Would expect most teams to probably follow suit with this.

On 25/10/2023 at 13:45, Harry 209 said:

And in a stunning move from Castore they have increased the price on these hoodies from a very reasonable £42 to £70 for some reason. Quite an increase!20231025_131326.thumb.jpg.16b91c85163c5c801e521a7aa4e66fac.jpg

Were they not always that price but £42 was on offer?

10 minutes ago, Decky said:

Were they not always that price but £42 was on offer?

I dont think so - I have a look in there once a week and they were £42 all the way up to now, in store and online.  I thought the pricing was odd as previous seasons were £70.

Edited by Harry 209

On 25/10/2023 at 16:17, Charlies said:

Always enjoy these videos so this should be good 

not keen on the home shirt, but the away and third kit are really nice. Genuinely disappointed I’ve seen that and won’t be able to buy this, anyone speak Chinese and can get DHgate on it?!

IMG_0979.jpeg

7 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

not keen on the home shirt, but the away and third kit are really nice. Genuinely disappointed I’ve seen that and won’t be able to buy this, anyone speak Chinese and can get DHgate on it?!

IMG_0979.jpeg

The away shirt is ok, but both the home, and the 3rd shirt he created a bit rubbish in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Big River said:

currently £49 for a shirt on Kitbag.

Thank you, missed the last sale - got one this time. 

Couldn't decide if I wanted a player name, do the official store allow you to bring a kit in and have it personalised if it wasn't bought from them? Gonna try to get up for a home game soon, ideally the Milan game if I'm lucky in the ballot