NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

4 hours ago, macphisto said:

Just picked up the regular away top in Bangkok, looks good in person. That's the *authentic" home shirt that players wear, training top and away shirt I've picked up in the past month over here. 

1000018794.thumb.jpg.f3a4755713939f4f786d9ba94f885f08.jpg

Nee long sleeved?

3 hours ago, Tross said:

That pre-match gear is absolutely lifting. If Castore made that there'd be hell on :icon_puke_l:

Nonsense they made that mad champions league warm up top with the gates of st James park on and everyone loved it. 

tell you what Castore didn’t do…flick thru the back catalogue and go “that’ll do”

the feather top is the only one I like because it’s unique it’s the only thing that you won’t see a Sunday league team wearing without the Newcastle badge on 

Edited by gdm

6 hours ago, macphisto said:

Just picked up the regular away top in Bangkok, looks good in person. That's the *authentic" home shirt that players wear, training top and away shirt I've picked up in the past month over here. 

1000018794.thumb.jpg.f3a4755713939f4f786d9ba94f885f08.jpg

I think shirts look better when the collar corresponds with the edge of the sleeves. Even worse that the shorts aren't even white 

I think shirts look better when the collar corresponds with the edge of the sleeves. Even worse that the shorts aren't even white

I thought i read that they apologized for the jersey on display early and mentioned the shorts for it were wrong.  I think the away kit will have white shorts and red and blue ringed socks.