NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I just don’t like it. in my opinion nothing will come close to the original and even the Puma version a few years back was done better than this

I’ve still got an original somewhere (and a FA Cup final-Arsenal-home top with same grandad collar). 

If the collar is indeed a plain crew neck or some other daftie, would be real shame they didn’t grand dad it or do a proper polo style collar for it to class it up. 

24 minutes ago, Kanji said:

If the collar is indeed a plain crew neck or some other daftie, would be real shame they didn’t grand dad it or do a proper polo style collar for it to class it up. 

Not a case of 'If' is it? There were pics posted a few pages back of it on sale in New York Adidas store, which showed it with a plain white crew neck collar.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

You don’t like the burgundy and navy hoops? Each to their own, but bordering on sacrilege to me! 

just think the original and the remake by puma were so much better.

looks to red in certain pictures.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I haven’t seen anything other than an image, but thought it looked canny and it’s a cracking having the burgundy and blue hoops back. 
IMG_8929.thumb.webp.14b2a11ae4ec5ed4d6eb6d6ebfa65900.webp

Is this still not released in the UK? Saw it in the Adidas stores here in Toronto. They look brilliant in person, will most likely pick this one up. Noon badge looks a bit too big for the sleeve is my only slight gripe.

35 minutes ago, huss9 said:

just think the original and the remake by puma were so much better.

looks to red in certain pictures.

Nah, wait until you see it in person, material is much better than that Puma one. 

1 hour ago, gdm said:

I just don’t like it. in my opinion nothing will come close to the original and even the Puma version a few years back was done better than this

The adidas one is disappointing but dont agree the Puma one was better. That Puma one was as close to a plain burgundy and blue t shirt as its possible to get. It had nothing about it at all, and it had FUN88 on it. The adidas one has different weave of fabric on the blue than the burgundy which I think looks very good. 

46 minutes ago, huss9 said:

remake by puma were so much better.

s-l1600.webp

Agree. The Puma one was perfect. However, i like the new adidas away and will buy it when available. The real away jersey:

Newcastle%20United%2024-25%20Away%20Kit%

4 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

The adidas one is disappointing but dont agree the Puma one was better. That Puma one was as close to a plain burgundy and blue t shirt as its possible to get. It had nothing about it at all, and it had FUN88 on it. The adidas one has different weave of fabric on the blue than the burgundy which I think looks very good. 

The shades of blue & burgundy just seem so much better. The gold sponsor & badge are so much better than the awful enlarged adidas and white crest. 

Just now, Big River said:

the Puma one was absolute trash :lol:

It wasn’t great yet still better than the new adidas one. Says a lot :lol:

Just now, gdm said:

It wasn’t great yet still better than the new adidas one. Says a lot :lol:

beg to differ. the Puma one was extremely tacky with all the gold and lack of trim.

I’m not keen on any of the adidas gear so far, but if this away one didn’t have those stupid fangs and a coloured badge it’d be much much better. close to perfect. it’s on a completely different level to the Puma effort.

7 minutes ago, Big River said:

beg to differ. the Puma one was extremely tacky with all the gold and lack of trim.

I’m not keen on any of the adidas gear so far, but if this away one didn’t have those stupid fangs and a coloured badge it’d be much much better. close to perfect. it’s on a completely different level to the Puma effort.

I think they are both pretty poor efforts and should have left the original to be a one off. Were never going to better it 

37 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

I think people will really like the adidas one when they see it in person. 

100%, I have it already and it looks good. 

4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Looks like the 3rd kit is indeed, the next one launched

I guess that's a W for the sports washing critics. Looks like proper Saudi arabia advert that.