NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Sure someone says 'Ham and Pease Pudding, thin crust then'.

Think it's 'nee crust'

And yeah surely the guy on the platform was someone, would be a bit weird for it to be a random given the whole thing is references.

Edited by Superior Acuña

Just now, Hovagod said:

I thought the bloke on the platform might have been some referee who fucked us over in the past or something? Don’t really get it if it’s just an actor

It did linger on him for quite a long time, would be odd if he was just some random bloke?

With the merchandise deal being worth nowhere near the £40m reported with the onus on the club to make the money through sales rather than off Adidas do you think the club will go down this new route some clubs are doing and ejecting fans with snide tops from SJP on match day?

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

With the merchandise deal being worth nowhere near the £40m reported with the onus on the club to make the money through sales rather than off Adidas do you think the club will go down this new route some clubs are doing and ejecting fans with snide tops from SJP on match day?

Honestly, apart from the very obvious turkey snides, I'm not sure how you'd know a Daveygate snide wasn't real from a reasonable distance, they are that convincing now, down to labels, tags, etc.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not a clue on that one.

They name all the ex-players in the article, and Pete Graves got photos with all the ex-players too. I think it's just crappy reporting from the Mail in this instance.

Which isn't like them.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not a clue on that one.

Just asked a bloke i know as hes going for a drink with Alan Foggon and a few others tomorrow. If nobody else works it out will say what they come back with

Just now, TK-421 said:

Seriously though, I don't recognise him, and doubt he's actually a former player, otherwsie he'd be on the train, or at the very least be getting on it, not declining the invite.

Still think it would have been a good idea to get an ex mackem involved. The fewm on RTG would be worth it

I anticipate the long-read on the Athletic detailing who he is, where he grew up, quotes from his former teachers and work mates and how his love of trains and retro football shirts led to his starring role in the ad.

Edited by Keegans Export