NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

they'd sell about a billion of that yellow one

1 hour ago, 54 said:

I really want us to have an away kit in Brazil colours like our range of away kits in the 70's and 80's :lol:

On 07/12/2023 at 00:41, Big River said:

I've come to the conclusion that we should bring back the retro badge, for exclusive use on the kits :lol:

preview-2023-12-07T00_36_39_147Z.thumb.png.9448f76dbf6ff0772119af9b873d4371.pngpreview-2023-12-06T23_59_08_450Z.thumb.png.ce78e0e411aa9bbfe350ccee8a3c4f76.png

2 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

The new shop must be something special and have some major changes as I had another peek in today and still just looks like a building site. 

Way delayed according to my mate who's invoiced in the refit

Lines up with the Magpies channels WORLD EXCLUSIVE that the shop opening date (and by date I mean month) will be October.

Which yes I'm being slightly sarcastic over but to be fair I was told if it didn't open this month, October could be a possibility

1 hour ago, TBG said:

Lines up with the Magpies channels WORLD EXCLUSIVE that the shop opening date (and by date I mean month) will be October.

Which yes I'm being slightly sarcastic over but to be fair I was told if it didn't open this month, October could be a possibility

lines up with my info, I was exclusively told if it wasn't open by October, November is a real possibility