NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Alreet, anyone know what the club shop will do tomorrow about this, if anything? 

the Mrs and my bairn went in today to get her home top printed, got Gordon 10 on it. Put it in the bag and came home. Tonight they have got it out and the numbers are offset to the right and not centred at all - are the shop likely to do anything about it or just say tough you should have checked? They still have the receipt - cheers 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, RobS said:

Alreet, anyone know what the club shop will do tomorrow about this, if anything? 

the Mrs and my bairn went in today to get her home top printed, got Gordon 10 on it. Put it in the bag and came home. Tonight they have got it out and the numbers are offset to the right and not centred at all - are the shop likely to do anything about it or just say tough you should have checked? They still have the receipt - cheers 👍🏻

Don't see why they couldn't rectify that.

Not like they get your final sign off on alignment prior to the print, do they?

When I used to work in the club shop we had to hold the shirt up to the customer to get the “ok” that they were happy with it. The staff now just seem to fold it up and chuck it in the bag.

Your consumer rights should cover it, if the purchase isn’t up to the quality you’d expect then you’re entitled to a refund or replacement.

13 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Don’t think so, the promo photos on insta have them wearing blue shorts 

Because that's the dafault colour. Not sure if the white shorts have been promoted or on sale but are just exclusive as the alternative. The dark blue would probably clash with the black of Wolves too.

19 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

19 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Every youth clothing shop in Australia (Glue Store, General Pants etc) has all the other clubs retro range in and I've seen heaps of people wearing them out in the wild, we've really dropped the ball on the retro release like. 

Why has everything got to be so negative, man :lol:

Especially considering all three of our kits are retro. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

On 06/09/2024 at 12:33, Harry 209 said:

Next years template:Screenshot_20240906_123111_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3eb116f453c269ccbbadb665b358f6c5.jpg

On 06/09/2024 at 15:09, Kid Icarus said:

* habitually logs in to Fifa kit creator *

Screenshot_20240915_092637_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1adf4d81c155c0f4eb49415265d09219.jpg

Screenshot_20240915_094713_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d2a612aa849042a6140f921454edd470.jpg

Edited by Kid Icarus

14 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Using that template anything other than black, grey and white looked ridiculous.

Fair. Drop the grey then. :aww:

People appear to be forgetting how the mancs literally couldn't pass to each other because of such a 'colour'. Even as an accent that covers a small amount of the shirt, that still means a potential loss of, say 15%, passing accuracy.

Will do some more when I'm not busy. That one is just what I imagine it'll be based on the whole mainly black one year, mainly white the next pattern that seems to happen. That blue is just based on harking back to the 2004/5 kit and using the blue on the originals tracksuit. 

34 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Will do some more when I'm not busy. That one is just what I imagine it'll be based on the whole mainly black one year, mainly white the next pattern that seems to happen. That blue is just based on harking back to the 2004/5 kit and using the blue on the originals tracksuit. 

does the panel under the arm all the way down have to be that shade per the template? Can that be white?

16 minutes ago, Kanji said:

does the panel under the arm all the way down have to be that shade per the template? Can that be white?

It can be anything, but the way the template is makes it difficult to come up with anything that works when our main colours are already black and white.