NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

Do season ticket holders get the 10% discount as well or is it just mags plus members ?

Yeah, we all should get it.

Whether everyone gets the email by 9am however…

Anyone else pisseed off with Eales & Silverstone? Currently willingly sat here waiting for 9am to come round, so that I can willingly spend a whole load of money on the club.

Bring back the Castore quality issues and the likes of Wonga targeting the vulnerable I say.

1 minute ago, TBG said:

Anyone else pisseed off with Eales & Silverstone? Currently willingly sat here waiting for 9am to come round, so that I can willingly spend a whole load of money on the club.

Bring back the Castore quality issues and the likes of Wonga targeting the vulnerable I say.

All my anger is reserved for Paul Mitchell. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

I really hope they haven't put a daft price on this stuff. I really want that hoodie but dunno if I'm willing to pay £100+ for it. 

I think Man Utd’s version is £80 so I expect the same for us

Just now, Decky said:

I really hope they haven't put a daft price on this stuff. I really want that hoodie but dunno if I'm willing to pay £100+ for it. 

It would be a ballsy move to charge more than Adidas/other clubs have been charging for the same range.

That hoodie is £85 for other clubs.

7 minutes ago, TBG said:

Got to question where Mitchell is in all of this

13 hours ago, TBG said:

That long sleeve top at the start it unreal. Still need to buy the new old ginola away hooped top.

Could end up with 3 tops in 3 months after buying none in 16 years.