NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

11 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

All the stock 100% is NOT LIMITED

Its all going to be restocked 

No need to panic at all.

That's not what the shop assistant told me in there on Tuesday, he said the exact opposite. 

Although I noticed that today they had restocked the t-shirt in all sizes, and there was a load of new stock of the hoodie in 3XL

Is that even an adidas font though? Was it not just the PL font around the time? Adidas have added the three diagonal stripes to the numbers the same way asics added their own logo here.

May explain why its not the same material? perhaps. maybe. I don't know.

image.thumb.png.debdcc2bd6ee8df437f412fdbe853b52.png

36 minutes ago, Fak said:

Is that even an adidas font though? Was it not just the PL font around the time? Adidas have added the three diagonal stripes to the numbers the same way asics added their own logo here.

May explain why its not the same material? perhaps. maybe. I don't know.

image.thumb.png.debdcc2bd6ee8df437f412fdbe853b52.png

Definitely wasn't the Premier League font, for example if you look at Umbro's namesets from the same time you'll see the '7' is different to ours. 

1 hour ago, Harry 209 said:

Definitely wasn't the Premier League font, for example if you look at Umbro's namesets from the same time you'll see the '7' is different to ours. 

Seems until 1997 (when the PL standard fonts were introduced), there was no standard, though all clubs adopted a similar 'blocky' style of letter/number, after the first PL season.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/every-premier-league-badge-and-font-ever

Edited by TK-421

No retro adidas stuff at silver link so caved and got t shirt online hopefully it’s a baggy fit as no xl. Also seen this jumper, would be unreal for our 96/97 stuff to get reissued, the three t shirts are immense, no longer have the black or white ones though. IMG_2922.thumb.png.a861fde1678fa7260cd22a728c8e5f5b.png

46 minutes ago, gdm said:

Yeah was think more both colours or the blue. That tracksuit and hoodie would be so much better with the away colours imo 

Aye, the colours they've used for Ajax's gear would've suited us much better. 

image.thumb.png.d5abe9ad5bb6b3dbe43cbbc34da21da9.png

swap the black out for the blue of our away top and it wouldn’t be bland

I had sweatshirt version of that jacket. It was good because of the stars in the sleeves that was the best thing about it 

Edited by gdm

17 minutes ago, Big River said:

bit bland, that. I quite like the teal/green as an accent colour. it reminds me of a jacket I used to wear to school:

107901236_164344928548502_49603956300133

No silent entry late to school with that jacket, could hear yaz from a mile away

15 minutes ago, Kanji said:

No silent entry late to school with that jacket, could hear yaz from a mile away

:lol:

I'm sure we used to get a lot of this stuff for "free", if you bought the full kit as a bairn... maybe with a junior magpie membership or something? everybody always had a ton of back packs, jackets, holdalls etc.