NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I know plenty on here want adidas back - and I have to say, if the new Scotland kit is anything to go by, I’d happily take them back.  Tempted to get Mrs BB one (she is a scotch person, one of the scotches).  It’s a beaut I think (feel free express your incorrect disagreement in replies ;))B37B0CC1-32F2-4A5E-82E9-BF9173A9A07A.thumb.jpeg.6681f7f5599651e8946301aad1d7e19f.jpeg

13 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

A few new “Heritage” pieces on the club shop.

"heritage" in so far as it pays tribute to our proud history, going back to the days of seymour, mckeag, and earlier, of the fans having the absolute piss ripped out of them by the club.

Edited by enthusiast

If anyone is interested, the 2nd hand shop in Whitley Bay called Bay traders has a canny few NUFC original retro shirts for sale.  

The classic grandad collar shirt was 130 quid, they had some others ranging in prices. 

7 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Would be nice if they actually released a final shirt, not just a new training kit with a few shite patterns on

If they released a final shirt they’d have to wear it in final I guess? Since we’ve already had 5 shirts this season that might be bit much even for Castore

Just now, Sima said:

Aye, a home shirt with the embroidery on and the Carabao sleeve badge would sell like fucking hotcakes.  Especially if we win.

Aye that’d be good. Wouldn’t be surprised to see that after the final if we win 

That's the other thing with Castore; the sheer fucking volume of their utter shit. We've got five kits this season (including the one worn at Brighton and that weird black thing), with at least three variations of each of the two principal away kits (shorts/socks combos), at least three goalie tops, God knows how many different stadium gears and training kits, then a pile of varying different wildly overpriced casual wear. It's gratuitous and a complete overload. 

25 minutes ago, gdm said:

If they released a final shirt they’d have to wear it in final I guess? Since we’ve already had 5 shirts this season that might be bit much even for Castore

Just meant this seasons home shirt with an embroidered cup final logo like we did in 98 and 99

OLD MAN KLAXON 

I remember when my parents thought Asics were money grabbers for releasing the McEwans Lager version of the home kit a year after the blue star version, 3 different 'keepers tops, and the green third kit.

Castore make Asics look like Patagonia.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

OLD MAN KLAXON 

I remember when my parents thought Asics were money grabbers for releasing the McEwans Lager version of the home kit a year after the blue star version, 3 different 'keepers tops, and the green third kit.

That home McEwan's Lager shirt was fucking class tbf.

Edited by Sima

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

OLD MAN KLAXON 

Patagonia is great. I've got two zipped fleeces that have lasted me for years. Do seem to pile easily mind. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I think they've got repair guides and services if you go on their site.

Patagonia has their ironclad lifetime guarantee. If something breaks just send it to them and they'll repair or replace it for nowt. That's why their shit is worth paying a slightly higher price for.