NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Castore no where to be seen :lol:

PSG getting so much from Nike-is insane. 

5m quid per year by the sounds of it. To give some context of the gulf in income. Thanks to savvy businessman mike. 

19 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

My Ginola 14 95/96 Home shirt long sleever has came today, just in time! Probably a few inaccuracies on it but I am very happy with it.

DHGate? Was looking at exactly that but maybe Asprilla instead. What are the inaccuracies?

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

DHGate? Was looking at exactly that but maybe Asprilla instead. What are the inaccuracies?

Yeah DH gate. Looks fine to me but the hawks on here could probably find something. [emoji38] Would post pics but don't know how to resize them otherwise they would be geet massive!

9 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Yeah DH gate. Looks fine to me but the hawks on here could probably find something. [emoji38] Would post pics but don't know how to resize them otherwise they would be geet massive!

For me a quick fix (to reduce photo size) is to take the photo but then screenshot the image. The screenshot tends to be a much smaller file.

How's the fit? I last got a large from DHGate but even that was too tight (compared to the genuine 90s medium I just purchased which fits perfectly :lol:).

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

For me a quick fix (to reduce photo size) is to take the photo but then screenshot the image. The screenshot tends to be a much smaller file.

How's the fit? I last got a large from DHGate but even that was too tight (compared to the genuine 90s medium I just purchased which fits perfectly :lol:).

Sent you a pm mate. I went for large and it fits great. Mind you I am XL in the modern shirts.

5 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Thinking of getting the home kit for this season as we've done so well, be nice to remember it in future. Anyone know how the replica kits size, about normal or best to get a size up?

This one is definitely a small fit 

Just been speaking to a friend there and he's just bought some kind of laser printer and was asking my opinion on these. Does any one think there would be a market for this kind of thing? Could be any crest or any pictures. Think he was saying he would be charging about £20

IMG-20230306-WA0004.jpg

10 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

Just been speaking to a friend there and he's just bought some kind of laser printer and was asking my opinion on these. Does any one think there would be a market for this kind of thing? Could be any crest or any pictures. Think he was saying he would be charging about £20

IMG-20230306-WA0004.jpg

You will always get people wanting stuff like that.

Best bet would be to open a stall at a market.

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

You will always get people wanting stuff like that.

Best bet would be to open a stall at a market.

Aye i suggested him setting up an Ebay page and you could have folk upload pictures of what they done.

11 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Surely he'd need permission before he's able to sell something with the club's crest on it?

But aye, people would buy that.

Aye that did come up in the conversation. He was very diplomatic though and just said he'll stop selling them though if he's told not he can't. Not sure that's how lawsuits work like [emoji38]

32 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

Aye that did come up in the conversation. He was very diplomatic though and just said he'll stop selling them though if he's told not he can't. Not sure that's how lawsuits work like [emoji38]

Basically it is, they would send you a cease and desist before they actually sued.