NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

41 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Remember the club's 1892 range? They used to do some decent casual clothes. Remember having a light blue shirt with '32' in gold on the chest for Laurent Robert that was smart. Wish they'd do that again.

The merchandise in the 90s was the best. Used to love getting the club shop catalogue. 

19 minutes ago, gdm said:

The merchandise in the 90s was the best. Used to love getting the club shop catalogue. 

:lol: Remember as a kid begging my mum to get me the bedroom set up that I'd see taunting me every damn time. Wallpaper, bedsheets, lamp, the whole shebang.

5 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Remember as a kid begging my mum to get me the bedroom set up that I'd see taunting me every damn time. Wallpaper, bedsheets, lamp, the whole shebang.

You used to be able to get black & white striped wallpaper at Dickens in Shiremoor.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yep that was a great store.

The one in Eldon Square where Café Nero is now was always an absolute mess. Walking up a narrow staircase to get to a store that was about half a shelf big.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

The one in Eldon Square where Café Nero is now was always an absolute mess. Walking up a narrow staircase to get to a store that was about half a shelf big.

Loved the team photos in the glass cashier area, all the pins and badges too.

Upstairs was bordering on a car crash with overstocked rails.