NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Ordered the blue away from the official store a couple of weeks ago. Got an email saying it’s on its was with a tracking number. But when you track it on evri it says they are awaiting your parcel. 

I think I have read in the past the official store is shite. Is this normal to wait this long? Anyone else waiting similar? 

3 minutes ago, broony said:

Ordered the blue away from the official store a couple of weeks ago. Got an email saying it’s on its was with a tracking number. But when you track it on evri it says they are awaiting your parcel. 

I think I have read in the past the official store is shite. Is this normal to wait this long? Anyone else waiting similar? 

I think with a lot of couriers, the tracking number is provided when the selling company places the courier order, not when its received by them and scanned in and actually on its way. 

9 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

I think with a lot of couriers, the tracking number is provided when the selling company places the courier order, not when its received by them and scanned in and actually on its way. 

Yeah. I don’t think the store has done anything yet and I’m wondering if people have had the same. 

2 minutes ago, Big River said:

looks like something someone would buy off Castore for £70 and claim it’s actually really good quality

a bargain at a mere £24.99 :pow:

Thankfully the Newcastle cap i have survived the wash so it should last a few more holidays :thup:

3 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

You sure that's not from 30yrs ago? 

It said brand new retro i mean i assume they weren't officially selling these back then with how utterly shit that badge patch is cut out. image.png.35142530dee88e6cad62d653a38bba16.png

58 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

It said brand new retro i mean i assume they weren't officially selling these back then with how utterly shit that badge patch is cut out. image.png.35142530dee88e6cad62d653a38bba16.png

Screenshot_20230514_165224_Bazaart.jpg

I think i just must of just hit on with the one i have i love it. £12 off ebay a few years ago. Has embroidered 'Newcastle United' on one side. 'Howay the lads' on the other and NUFC on the back strap :smitten:

capp.jpg

I returned something from Castore at the start of April and I'm still waiting for my refund. Does it normally take this long? Anyone had any experience returning anything?

9 minutes ago, CPL said:

I returned something from Castore at the start of April and I'm still waiting for my refund. Does it normally take this long? Anyone had any experience returning anything?

Nah you should definitely be chasing that up. Returned in store or online? 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Nah you should definitely be chasing that up. Returned in store or online? 

Online. I've sent them an email so hopefully get it sorted.

Just now, CPL said:

Debit card 

Generally with credit you can go to your bank and raise a dispute (possible with debit too) maybe give your bank a ring or get on live chat and ask if you have any options given the length of delay.

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Generally with credit you can go to your bank and raise a dispute (possible with debit too) maybe give your bank a ring or get on live chat and ask if you have any options given the length of delay.

Thanks I'll await their response and if its crap, I'll contact the bank.