NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Personally, I would have liked to see the 'fangs' done in silver to reference the 80s away shirts so many of us loved, and the round NUFn badge on the back of the neck to tie into that. 

56 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I guess the point of my rant above is we don't even know if it's the correct shirt yet anyway, so what's the fucking point in whinging like a set of fannies 😜

Unless adidas are spreading false information and/or Jonbez on here (his daughter plays for Newcastle) and the Gallowgate Shots lads have it wrong, we do know.

The 'wait till you've seen it' condescension can't really be applied when we're looking at a template that has already been worn by other teams. 

I actually don't mind the fang detail because if you're using a template, details like that element provide an opportunity to integrate something individual and unique. So if there's anything I'll withhold a view on it's what they do with them for us. 

For what’s it’s worth I think Castore’s designs have been pretty solid.  No idea re quality or price as I’m not a gadgie who buys them, and I haven’t got kids to buy them for.  Just wish they wouldn’t fuck around with black and white stripes - it’s not hard.  They can easily fart around with trims etc so that they can push another new one out every two years.  

47 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Unless adidas are spreading false information and/or Jonbez on here (his daughter plays for Newcastle) and the Gallowgate Shots lads have it wrong, we do know.

From what I've been told/shown, the Gallowgate Shots pics are spot on (i'd not seen them when I posted last night, have now). Can't share the pic on here as would get the person who sent it to me in trouble. (only the home shirt mind, not seen anything else)

Edited by PRL

5 minutes ago, PRL said:

From what I've been told/shown, the Gallowgate Shots pics are spot on (i'd not seen them when I posted last night, have now). Can't share the pic on here as would get the person who sent it to me in trouble. (only the home shirt mind, not seen anything else)

Howay just share it we won’t tell anybody

8 minutes ago, PRL said:

Those Gallowgate Shots ones? They seem to have the same sides as the one posted earlier.

Hmm... I was just looking at this one from GS, and they looked like full stripes... same as what I've seen... may well be what they look like worn in that case. Should have kept my mouth shut!

image.thumb.png.b252f3b2b33566797b2acbe401014c0e.png