NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Looks ok with white shorts, but overall can't say there is anything special about the new shirt.

In fact, anything even half decent.

Bit of a phone in from Adidas but I didn't expect anything different tbf.

14 hours ago, huss9 said:

agree home kit could have been much better.

away kit is awful

dont mind the third kit.

training stuff is ok but could had more considering what they've done for othe clubs eg manu.

anticlimax.

You don’t like the burgundy and navy hoops? Each to their own, but bordering on sacrilege to me! 

They've absolutely phoned it in like.

Templated home kit, a cynical but shite interpretation of a classic for the away and a rehash of an utterly forgettable effort for the third.

Castore's designs were better imo.  Particularly the last two home kits.

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I haven’t seen anything other than an image, but thought it looked canny and it’s a cracking having the burgundy and blue hoops back. 
IMG_8929.thumb.webp.14b2a11ae4ec5ed4d6eb6d6ebfa65900.webp

That’s a much better collar in that photo. Unfortunately the collar is just a plain white band with no pattern. 

Even using the proper club crest and its original colours would have elevated that shirt considerably. A real bugbear of mine that is manufacturers using one colour throughout a clubs crest. 

4 minutes ago, Fak said:

That’s a much better collar in that photo. Unfortunately the collar is just a plain white band with no pattern. 

Even using the proper club crest and its original colours would have elevated that shirt considerably. A real bugbear of mine that is manufacturers using one colour throughout a clubs crest. 

So is the actual collar a white band crew neck? Thought it was the same collar design as the home strip. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

So is the actual collar a white band crew neck? Thought it was the same collar design as the home strip. 

Yeah just a plain white band. Round neck. 

11 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

I haven’t seen anything other than an image, but thought it looked canny and it’s a cracking having the burgundy and blue hoops back. 

I just don’t like it. in my opinion nothing will come close to the original and even the Puma version a few years back was done better than this

On 26/07/2024 at 19:04, TK-421 said:

I think its all the same stuff from China, basically. So yeah, size up.

Incidentally, just had the despatch email for my order of 2 Brazil shirts (for me and my son) from Soccer03, ordered 7th July.

It must of been the Brazil shirt holding it back as i got an email this morning too saying it was being despatched. Happy days i shall be hitting the Kavos strip in 4 weeks time wearing the finest knock off sports apparel from China [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Kanji said:

If the collar is indeed a plain crew neck or some other daftie, would be real shame they didn’t grand dad it or do a proper polo style collar for it to class it up. 

Not a case of 'If' is it? There were pics posted a few pages back of it on sale in New York Adidas store, which showed it with a plain white crew neck collar.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

You don’t like the burgundy and navy hoops? Each to their own, but bordering on sacrilege to me! 

just think the original and the remake by puma were so much better.

looks to red in certain pictures.

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Is this still not released in the UK? Saw it in the Adidas stores here in Toronto. They look brilliant in person, will most likely pick this one up. Noon badge looks a bit too big for the sleeve is my only slight gripe.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

I just don’t like it. in my opinion nothing will come close to the original and even the Puma version a few years back was done better than this

The adidas one is disappointing but dont agree the Puma one was better. That Puma one was as close to a plain burgundy and blue t shirt as its possible to get. It had nothing about it at all, and it had FUN88 on it. The adidas one has different weave of fabric on the blue than the burgundy which I think looks very good. 

4 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

The adidas one is disappointing but dont agree the Puma one was better. That Puma one was as close to a plain burgundy and blue t shirt as its possible to get. It had nothing about it at all, and it had FUN88 on it. The adidas one has different weave of fabric on the blue than the burgundy which I think looks very good. 

The shades of blue & burgundy just seem so much better. The gold sponsor & badge are so much better than the awful enlarged adidas and white crest.