AshleyOut.com

TK-421

This is doing the rounds on facey. Anyone wishing to bet a banner like that wouldn't royally piss him off

http://i.imgur.com/KRysgGVl.jpg

As much as I'd love to see this one game isn't enough. The place should be empty until Ashley fucks off.

Also if this was arranged it'd be shite, just like the mass walk out that was supposed to happen and didn't.

Interesting article, thanks very much kind sir. I can't quite believe I missed that - I heard ne'er a peep about it. Some interesting parallels, but some cautionary tales too - I can see Ashley reacting to a bocyott, especially if it was unwisely only planned for one game, the same way the Lazio president did - i.e. by completely ignoring it. It should also be noted that the mess AC were in was due to their funding being cut off, necessitating a change with or without a boycott. There appears to be no such pressing need for Ashley, and there likely never will be without relegation. It was nice to note the call for protest actually seemed to underestimate the public feeling - it seems to have assume many would still attend, therefore it asked them simply not to sing.

Follow up piece here from a few days ago, if anyone's interested:

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/berlusconi-family-plan-to-sell-ac-milan-shares

As much as I'd love to see this one game isn't enough. The place should be empty until Ashley f***s off.

My thoughts exactly. Bearing in mind boycotting two games would ordinarily span a month - plenty of time to get his arse in gear, negotiate with a buyer and give a firm commitment that he was going to step down on X date. If he dragged his feet, you would hope it would only harden the fans and they would dig in for the long haul, falling back on the nuclear option of risking relegation (since I can't see how a team playing in front of an empty home stadium wouldn't drop like a stone)

As much as I'd love to see this one game isn't enough. The place should be empty until Ashley f***s off.

My thoughts exactly. Bearing in mind boycotting two games would ordinarily span a month - plenty of time to get his arse in gear, negotiate with a buyer and give a firm commitment that he was going to step down on X date. If he dragged his feet, you would hope it would only harden the fans and they would dig in for the long haul, falling back on the nuclear option of risking relegation (since I can't see how a team playing in front of an empty home stadium wouldn't drop like a stone)

We already are risking relegation and are hardly rising like a Phoenix you prick.

You're either a WUM or a mackem, couldn't give a s*** which but do us all a favour, f*** off and let us get on discussing how we can help get him out.

Interesting article, thanks very much kind sir. I can't quite believe I missed that - I heard ne'er a peep about it. Some interesting parallels, but some cautionary tales too - I can see Ashley reacting to a bocyott, especially if it was unwisely only planned for one game, the same way the Lazio president did - i.e. by completely ignoring it. It should also be noted that the mess AC were in was due to their funding being cut off, necessitating a change with or without a boycott. There appears to be no such pressing need for Ashley, and there likely never will be without relegation. It was nice to note the call for protest actually seemed to underestimate the public feeling - it seems to have assume many would still attend, therefore it asked them simply not to sing.

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/berlusconi-family-plan-to-sell-ac-milan-shares

The amount of effort you are putting into trying to quash any hope for change or ideas for action is intriguing.

It's having zero effect, mind. That ship has sailed.

The amount of effort you are putting into trying to quash any hope for change or ideas for action is intriguing.

Aye and that :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

http://www.impressiondp.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/image0011.jpg

Anger...rising.

Its nigh time that the fans took a stand. It's ok saying it wont achieve anything, if it's half arsed it may just be the case that it won't but doing nothing is definitely wont change anything!

If Ashley wants to use the club as a marketing tool let's poison the well. Lets boycott all televised games and show the world how f***ed we are that the club is being run like a cheap tat shop. He want's maximum exposure for Sports Direct, we need to flip that on its head and make NUFC a brand that no one wants to associate themselves with whilst Ashley is in charge.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Its nigh time that the fans took a stand. It's ok saying it wont achieve anything, if it's half arsed it may just be the case that it won't but doing nothing is definitely wont change anything!

If Ashley wants to use the club as a marketing tool let's poison the well. Lets boycott all televised games and show the world how f***ed we are that the club is being run like a cheap tat shop. He want's maximum exposure for Sports Direct, we need to flip that on its head and make NUFC a brand that no one wants to associate themselves with whilst Ashley is in charge.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

-George Bernard Shaw

It is a great quote.

-George Bernard Shaw

It is a great quote.

Thats the bugger, I took it out as I didn't think I did it justice.

-George Bernard Shaw

It is a great quote.

Christ noodles, I feel ill saying this but yes, exactly :thup:

Your ability to ignore the fact I have already made a solid suggestion for action, and have already announced more are coming, is intriguing also. It's almost like the only thing you're interested in hearing is people who think and feel exactly the way you do. It's almost like the only thing you're interested in doing is portraying me as something I'm not, or trying to make people think I've said things I haven't.

http://www.impressiondp.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/image0011.jpg

Anger...rising.

Nah, as I can just see the brow of 'middle aged hill' approaching in the distance I'm finding my tolerance level for tosspots, time wasters and bullshitters has started to rapidly decrease.

Your ability to ignore the fact I have already made a solid suggestion for action, and have already announced more are coming, is intriguing also. It's almost like the only thing you're interested in hearing is people who think and feel exactly the way you do. It's almost like the only thing you're interested in doing is portraying me as something I'm not, or trying to make people think I've said things I haven't.

He's like a slightly surreal version of NE5

It's all well and good squashing all criticism, but how about we draw the line at threats of physical violence or property damage? Just a thought....

Oof. That one hit home didn't it.

Like I said, your words are having zero effect. So much effort for such an exercise in futility.

It's all well and good squashing all criticism, but how about we draw the line at threats of physical violence or property damage? Just a thought....

SackPardew didn't do that, this has already been explained to you.

And I've already explained I never said it did. Read what I write and reply to it, don't rely to what you think/hope I said. Already too much of that going on in here. I'm referring to all the times it's been mentioned on here. There's tons of that sort of vile stuff in the Ashley thread, the first place any journo would look.

-George Bernard Shaw

It is a great quote.

Christ noodles, I feel ill saying this but yes, exactly :thup:

That's a great quote.

Guest firetotheworks

Everything has, down to the very definition of the word 'fickle', yet the same points are made and the same questions asked.