AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Guest firetotheworks

It's all well and good squashing all criticism, but how about we draw the line at threats of physical violence or property damage? Just a thought....

SackPardew didn't do that, this has already been explained to you.

And I've already explained I never said it did. Read what I write and reply to it, don't rely to what you think/hope I said. Already too much of that going on in here. I'm referring to all the times it's been mentioned on here. There's tons of that sort of vile stuff in the Ashley thread, the first place any journo would look.

One, you haven't and two, getting mad on an internet football forum and actually doing something in real life are very different things. Welcome to the internet.

It's all well and good squashing all criticism, but how about we draw the line at threats of physical violence or property damage? Just a thought....

Everything has, down to the very definition of the word 'fickle', yet the same points are made and the same questions asked.

Where did I get the definition of the word fickle wrong? Was that during the time people claimed I'd said the fans had been fickle so they could tear down that straw man and act like billy big bollocks, and when I asked where I'd said any such thing, it all suddenly went quiet? Is that the sort of explanations you're talking about. Aye, I'm the WUM. Right.

Guest firetotheworks

Everything has, down to the very definition of the word 'fickle', yet the same points are made and the same questions asked.

Where did I get the definition of the word fickle wrong? Was that during the time people claimed I'd said the fans had been fickle so they could tear down that straw man and act like billy big bollocks, and when I asked where I'd said any such thing, it all suddenly went quiet? Is that the sort of explanations you're talking about. Aye, I'm the WUM. Right.

Well you clearly are tbf. :lol:

You keep banging on about how the SackPardew campaign made us look fickle. You're pointing it out yourself without anyone having to quote you. How protesting against a manager that had the sort of long stretching poor record that he did with us makes us look fickle, or be perceived to be fickle, I don't know, but the point that you seem to be massively missing regardless of that is WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK?

And I've already explained I never said it did. Read what I write and reply to it, don't rely to what you think/hope I said. Already too much of that going on in here. I'm referring to all the times it's been mentioned on here. There's tons of that sort of vile stuff in the Ashley thread, the first place any journo would look.

One, you haven't and two, getting mad on an internet football forum and actually doing something in real life are very different things. Welcome to the internet.

I haven't. Are you sure? Want to go back and re-read the thread, just to be sure?

Fan campaigns like this get organised online these days - people generally set up a website and then exchange views, ideas and opinions about strategy and tactics on something like a forum, before eventually taking that to the the stadium or the streets. And sometime the action is exclusively online, such as these various pics.

Welcome to the internet.

Guest firetotheworks

KI, please try to stop replying to the cunt. He'll soon get bored.

I can't help it. :lol: Clamping dafties is a hobby of mine.

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't. Are you sure? Want to go back and re-read the thread, just to be sure?

Fan campaigns like this get organised online these days - people generally set up a website and then exchange views, ideas and opinions about strategy and tactics on something like a forum, before eventually taking that to the the stadium or the streets. And sometime the action is exclusively online, such as these various pics.

Welcome to the internet.

Actually bitten through my tongue.

You keep banging on about how the SackPardew campaign made us look fickle. You're pointing it out yourself without anyone having to quote you. How protesting against a manager that had the sort of long stretching poor record that he did with us makes us look fickle, or be perceived to be fickle, I don't know, but the point that you seem to be massively missing regardless of that is WHO GIVES A s*** WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK?

You don't know because you've not bothered to read what I've actually said on the subject. You're content to respond to what you think I've said and respond accordingly, for your own peculiar reasons (general baiting would be my guess).

I also was at pains to explain how I don't particular enjoy having to continually explain or defend myself against false accusations of being fickle, not least when they result from the actions of other NUFC fans. That doesn't bother you, I get it, but maybe there's room in in your mind to accept the fact not everybody thinks the way you do?

Whatever, you're boring the living piss out of me now, so can we disengage? You go do whatever it is you do here, and I might get around to posting the second campaign suggestion.

But it's got nowt to do with the AO campaign and how it's being approached by those organising it, which is what you're discrediting.  People in here can say what they like and it does not affect that campaign.

But it's got nowt to do with the AO campaign and how it's being approached by those organising/approaching it, which is what you're discrediting.  People in here can say what they like and it does not affect that campaign.

That just sounds like you finding a different way to say I was claiming these threats came from the campaign? Ill say it one more time, I said no such thing.

What was the point of this comment then?  It's not relevant to the discussion or the thread or anything at all.

Guest firetotheworks

You keep banging on about how the SackPardew campaign made us look fickle. You're pointing it out yourself without anyone having to quote you. How protesting against a manager that had the sort of long stretching poor record that he did with us makes us look fickle, or be perceived to be fickle, I don't know, but the point that you seem to be massively missing regardless of that is WHO GIVES A s*** WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK?

You don't know because you've not bothered to read what I've actually said on the subject. You're content to respond to what you think I've said and respond accordingly, for your own peculiar reasons (general baiting would be my guess).

I also was at pains to explain how I don't particular enjoy having to continually explain or defend myself against false accusations of being fickle, not least when they result from the actions of other NUFC fans. That doesn't bother you, I get it, but maybe there's room in in your mind to accept the fact not everybody thinks the way you do?

Whatever, you're boring the living piss out of me now, so can we disengage? You go do whatever it is you do here, and I might get around to posting the second campaign suggestion.

You're a fucking lunatic man. :lol:

You've explained nothing, I've read everything that you've said and it's all over the place. In one thread banging on about how SackPardew did nothing but make our fan-base look fickle, how him leaving had nothing to do with them...then in another thread saying how if Pardew does well at Palace next season you won't forgive SackPardew for hounding out the best manager we're likely to have under Ashley. :lol:

It's interesting to me that your concern was with explaining yourself to fans of other clubs, rather than the good of the one you support.

Happy to not talk to you like, I've never known anyone on here be so flagrant about how little they know or how little they remember, whilst trying to tell the people that do that they're wrong. :lol: This entire thing has gone like this.

"SackPardew didn't do X Y and Z, where's the evidence? They made us look fickle. Also, SackPardew did this, that and the other. [NO EVIDENCE]"

"Here's the evidence for x, y and z. How does it make us look fickle?"

"Yeah, but do you have any evidence of that? Also, I've just explained why it makes us look fickle"

"I've just given it to you and no you haven't"

"Well I don't think that was the reason."

"Okay then"

".....I don't think this would make any difference"

"Here's an example of it making a difference"

"I don't remember that/I didn't know that....SackPardew didn't do X Y and Z, where's the evidence? They made us look fickle. Also, SackPardew did this, that and the other. [NO EVIDENCE]"

It's like you're showing off about being ignorant. You're fascinating to me.

What was the point of this comment then?  It's not relevant to the discussion or the thread or anything at all.

It was relevant to the whole 'you can't criticise the people who are taking action' meme, which of course has its limits, as I was trying to highlight. I suppose placing it in the campaign thread wasn't the best idea, but that wasn't intentional, it's a by-product of jumping across multiple threads.

It was relevant to the whole 'you can't criticise the people who are taking action' meme, which of course has its limits, as I was trying to highlight. I suppose placing it in the campaign thread wasn't the best idea, but that wasn't intentional, it's a by-product of jumping across multiple threads.

AO should be right up your street then, since any protests will be peaceful and non-violent if it's the same as SP.  It's other stuff you need to be wary of. :thup:

Whatever, you're boring the living p*ss out of me now, so can we disengage? You go do whatever it is you do here, and I might get around to posting the second campaign suggestion.

You're a f***ing lunatic man. :lol:

You've explained nothing, I've read everything that you've said and it's all over the place. In one thread banging on about how SackPardew did nothing but make our fan-base look fickle, how him leaving had nothing to do with them...then in another thread saying how if Pardew does well at Palace next season you won't forgive SackPardew for hounding out the best manager we're likely to have under Ashley. :lol:

It's interesting to me that your concern was with explaining yourself to fans of other clubs, rather than the good of the one you support.

Happy to not talk to you like, I've never known anyone on here be so flagrant about how little they know or how little they remember, whilst trying to tell the people that do that they're wrong. :lol: This entire thing has gone like this.

"SackPardew didn't do X Y and Z, where's the evidence? They made us look fickle. Also, SackPardew did this, that and the other. [NO EVIDENCE]"

"Here's the evidence for x, y and z. How does it make us look fickle?"

"Yeah, but do you have any evidence of that? Also, I've just explained why it makes us look fickle"

"I've just given it to you and no you haven't"

"Well I don't think that was the reason."

"Okay then"

".....I don't think this would make any difference"

"Here's an example of it making a difference"

"I don't remember that/I didn't know that....SackPardew didn't do X Y and Z, where's the evidence? They made us look fickle. Also, SackPardew did this, that and the other. [NO EVIDENCE]"

It's like you're showing off about being ignorant. You're fascinating to me.

That's it? Christ. OK then, well, if it makes you happy and gives you less of a headache, I'm happy to accept SackPardew was the reason he left based on the damning evidence that he cried, that I criminally missed due to not being totally obsessed with the guy's every waking moment, as long as it allows me to blame them for damaging NUFC if it turns out he was the best Ashley era manager (which based on current evidence I don't think is remotely a stretch to believe), and we don't recover should the transition from Ashley to AN Other owner not occur while we are in the Prem.

This isn't a 'campaign thread', it's just a discussion thread for AshleyOut.com. The comments about firebombing Mike Ashley's house are likely just tongue in cheek, and not actual inducement for arson.

Guest firetotheworks

Chris Hughton was comfortably the best Ashley era manager. Pardew is the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, let alone under Ashley...and on that note back onto Ashley.