Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

Sorry lads, couldn't resist the temptation  :angel:. Please delete if inappropriate  :aww:.

The last six Premiership meetings have had alternating results - WLWLWL (or vice versa). That means we (Spurs) are due a win. Mind you, we've never had to play a game before an empty stadium before, so who knows what will happen. We have been arse-grindingly bad recently, so that's something.

It's entirely possible that Poch will play the youngest Premiership starting line-up of all time, for what it's worth. We no longer appear to give a f*** anyway, so at least that's something both teams have in common.

2-2. You might be s****, but at least you put together a little bit of football against Liverpool, and Vorm might be in goal. We might be s****, but there's a chance that Eriksen might wake up and do something useful.

Predicted Spurs team: Vorm; Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane.

The team I want to see: Lloris; Yedlin, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Stambouli; Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane.

Edit: Ah screw it, Yedlin has international duty. Walker it is  :undecided:.

Is Cissé back for this? What XI are you expecting?

Krul

Janmaat Willo Colo Raylor

Anita Abeid Colback

Obertan                    Cabella

Perez

Thats what I reckon anyway

Is Cissé back for this? What XI are you expecting?

Still suspended. Coloccini is back i think.

Expect this line-up:

Krul; Janmaat, Colo, Williamson, Raylor; Abeid, Colback; Cabella, Gouffran, Obertan; Perez.