Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

What sick f***s who live in the city would actually want to show up now? We're not going to magically win the league or something or make Europe ffs. The club nor the players are actually going out there matching the support we've given them throughout this depressing year (and years under Ashley). Don't f***ing show up, stop spending money on the club, make Ashley sit in that ground with nobody there in an empty ground that has Sports Direct written all over it.

f*** sake, people are so f***ing naive, stubborn and stupid. It's really that simple. The man who only looks at money in this...HEY, STOP GIVING HIM MONEY.

Support the team not the regime, Yank.

Go back to Canada, marra

What sick f***s who live in the city would actually want to show up now? We're not going to magically win the league or something or make Europe ffs. The club nor the players are actually going out there matching the support we've given them throughout this depressing year (and years under Ashley). Don't f***ing show up, stop spending money on the club, make Ashley sit in that ground with nobody there in an empty ground that has Sports Direct written all over it.

f*** sake, people are so f***ing naive, stubborn and stupid. It's really that simple. The man who only looks at money in this...HEY, STOP GIVING HIM MONEY.

Support the team not the regime, Yank.

Go back to Canada, marra

:lol:

Personally,  if it's below 40k it'll raise a few eyebrows.  Anywhere near 30k and it's a fantastic success with panic statements on Monday. With my recent experiences of the apathy at sjp I reckon it'll be around the 40 to 42 thousand mark.

Anything more than 41500 would still be the second highest premier league attendance of the weekend and let Ashley know that even when so much effort is put in a planned boycott he will still pull the crowds in. 42000 would be a disaster imo

Guest reefatoon

I'm down at Alton Towers this weekend, so will be missing it completely, which is a bit of a shame as I would have quite liked to have switched this one on. Saying that though, seeing a near full crowd before kick off would just piss me off, so probably best I am miles away from any of it.

Spurs will have sold out their 3K allocation so I predict an actual crowd of circa 48K and an announced crowd (of tickets sold) of more like 51K.

I'll be there mind.

Not arsed about boycotts, I just like going to the match and getting my 3 hours away from the missus.

The alternative is an afternoon at the Metrocentre so no thank you.

Spurs will have sold out their 3K allocation so I predict an actual crowd of circa 48K and an announced crowd (of tickets sold) of more like 51K.

I'll be there mind.

Not arsed about boycotts, I just like going to the match and getting my 3 hours away from the missus.

Surely you have wireless internet? Take your laptop and walk in to the woods and enjoy redtube or whatever.

Think Colo is back. Maybe have De jong on the bench.

That's a shame. For all he is supposedly finished, it's been quite entertaining watching Williamson floundering in his absence.

I'll be there mind.

Ever heard of this thing called a pub? Go there and watch the game and you get your three hours away from the missus.

I'll be there mind.

:jesuswept:

I'll be there mind.

:anguish: