Pre season 15/16

bowlingcrofty

Sure I seen somewhere online that both our pre-season games in America were going to be streamed live online by the clubs we're playing against - anybody know anything about this ?

Think tonights game will be streamed om Youtube.

It's 20:00 for KO today isn't it? Any ideas on the link, or do you reckon just search in Youtube and it should appear? Also do you need a youtube account?

http://rx.iscdn.net/2011/01/875_too_many_questions_lbthm.jpg

kind of crazy to me that the Portland game is not on TV...but then again Orlando play West Brom tomrorow down the road and it's not on TV either. Wish Newcastle were playing Orlando again :/ would be a heavenly day.

Disagree - have a "fly on the wall" type feel - at least its something

Aye but they're like.. below GCSE level videos you'd make in IT class. I've never made a video in my life and I could do a better job

Graphics, quality, etc - awful.

Love that they are doing this though.

Our training ground needs that renovation ASAP :lol:

they're definitely making an effort to get more content out to the fans at the minute. not sure if it will last but it makes a nice change.

Graphics, quality, etc - awful.

Love that they are doing this though.

Our training ground needs that renovation ASAP :lol:

I must admit it does look old and rather simple.

Is this not happening? http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~3556734,00.html

Edit: Just found this on nufc.com -

Training ground update

It's not just the team building that's on hold at United- the training ground redevelopment is also yet to happen, as confirmed by this answer to a fan forum question:

The club outlined that planning has been approved, tenders had been out and prices had been supplied.

In order to proceed, contracts needed to be signed well in advance but because of the position the club found itself in towards the end of the season, the decision was taken not to commit at that time.

Along with the head coach, the club is now identifying the best time to start work and is mindful of disruptions mid-season.

United's plan is to demolish the existing main building at Darsley Park and replace it with a larger single storey construction featuring swimming pool, Hydroworks aquatherapy pool, state of the art gymnasium and physiotherapy clinic.