Season Ticket holders - HOME/AWAY

Guest GallowgateKev

Missed more home games last season than I've missed in 25 years. Missed every game after Stoke til the season finale. Done only Hull away IIRC.

Usually every home game and a good 8/10 aways.

Mind you, North Shields getting to Wembley saw me travelling to Erith, Highworth and Wembley. And being honest me and jnr have been doing more and more Shields games as well. Jnr has only missed one or two Shields games home and away. My test will come next season when both Shields and Toon have a Saturday 3pm ko.

My last ST game was the Cardiff protest game after ten years. At one time, the idea of missing a UEFA Cup qualifier against Sakhnin was anathema to me. Was doing one or two aways a season by the end, used to do eight or nine.

All home league games and maybe half a dozen away games per season. Although i did boycott the Spurs (h) game and was too hungover to attend the Arsenal (h) game last season so not quite all.

this plus a few reserves games hoyed in for good measure

All home league games, not been bothering with the cups because I waste enough leave already, and we don't want to be in them. Go to a few away games, usually make a weekend of it with the lads, have a night out in Hull, Birmingham or whatever before and after.

All home league games, not been bothering with the cups because I waste enough leave already, and we don't want to be in them. Go to a few away games, usually make a weekend of it with the lads, have a night out in Hull, Birmingham or whatever before and after.

Basically this, from 2001-2015, though I did go to all home Europa League games (and most Champions League/UEFA Cup :(). Away games on average 1-3 per season. Given up my season ticket so doubt I'll go to home games at all next season as I'll go to non-league matches instead. As for away games, I think I'd rather put the money towards a weekend away abroad and maybe go to a match there instead.

Home games - always had a ST and commuted from London til 2008 for about 8-10 homes per season

Went to uni in the North East so 2008-2011 increase to 75%

Since leaving uni, apathy has set in and ratio has decreased from 50% in 11-12 season to about 6-7 games in total ever since. Last season was the first year without a ST and just came up for the Mackems.

Away games, probably had a steady ratio of about 40-50% over the last 10 years. Lost 90 odd points giving up the ST

So who still has a ST and is still planning to attend?  Name yourselves that we might pour scorn upon you.

Me.

I go to all home games and have had a season ticket since 1982.

Before I got a mortgage, a wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs I used to go to about 75% to 80% of away's as well but not travelled away for a long time now. I can't afford it but even if I could I don't think I could be arsed with the travelling anymore.

So who still has a ST and is still planning to attend?  Name yourselves that we might pour scorn upon you.

Me.

Before I got a mortgage, a wife, 2 kids and 2 dogs I used to go to about 75% to 80% of away's as well but not travelled away for a long time now. I can't afford it but even if I could I don't think I could be arsed with the travelling anymore.

Aye got to get away from the wife eh?  Well, everything that is happening to this club is thanks to you, scab.  Keep giving money to the troll in charge and make sure you wipe his jizz from your chin after you renew, scab.

That goes for every single one of you renewing your season tickets.  You're opening your mouth and taking what fat mike gives you.  Don't you dare complain when it goes tits up because this is what you paid for and what you wanted.  Bitches.

That goes for every single one of you renewing your season tickets.  You're opening your mouth and taking what fat mike gives you.  Don't you dare complain when it goes tits up because this is what you paid for and what you wanted.  Bitches.

If you've gave up on NUFC what now gives you the right to complain or pour scorn on anyone? It has fuck all to do with you what folk choose to do.

Me.

Aye got to get away from the wife eh?  Well, everything that is happening to this club is thanks to you, scab.  Keep giving money to the troll in charge and make sure you wipe his jizz from your chin after you renew, scab.

Bit OTT that. I can understand why people no longer go and i regularly question myself for continuing to renew. But it's down to personal choice when all said and done. You've chosen not to go. Well done. You're making a stand, but please don't abuse others for choosing otherwise. Criticise by all means.

Loki called me a scab in another thread actually. Be interesting to know how many games he's attended in the last few years.

I can honestly say I haven't attended a single game since keegan got sacked and I have no intention of doing so until Ashley is gone.

edit:  And the shoe fits, scab.

Loki called me a scab in another thread actually. Be interesting to know how many games he's attended in the last few years.

I can honestly say I haven't attended a single game since keegan got sacked and I have no intention of doing so until Ashley is gone.

edit:  And the shoe fits, scab.

Do you think calling folk 'scab' is endearing you to anyone? Rather childish in my view. Folk will make their own choice. Your choice was to abandon NUFC - so what makes you think your opinion on NUFC and its support is relevant in any way shape or form?

Should you be putting time and effort into posting on an NUFC message board?

Never missed a single home game from Hull City at the end of the 1990/91 season to Leicester in 2004. Friendlies, Anglo Italian cups the lot. Since that Leicester game I've probably missed about a dozen home games, 4 of them this season and as thin stand I'm not expecting to go to any home games next season. Probably used to average about 8/9 aways a season as well but didn't do a single one last season.

fucking tit