England

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW, I think the system Southgate's got set up is probably a good way to go with the players available like.

Pickford

Any 3 shit defenders it doesnt matter they all shit

Walker                                                                              Rose

Dier                  Hendo

Sterling                                Alli                                  Rashford

Kane                                     

My favourite team and I hate it. Really needs a more interesting CM option, and some non-shite CBs.

It's also 12 men

heh it's still shit

Dier and Henderson is a horrible combination. In that formation would you not go for Henderson with Loftus-Cheeks.

Could do, but he's shit, so I figure I've given up on any form of attacking from the CMs. It's all on Walker/Rose/Alli/Sterling/Kane. Rest of them are there to desperately defend / hope for the best.

:lol: was thinking "fucking hell I've been trying to put Rashford and Sterling on the wings in Southgate's formation for ages". Was impressed with Semtex for a couple of minutes I'll admit.

would've got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky alijmitchell

Rashford should be starting, like. It's mad how much competition there is for more attacking players when you then look at the defence and it's Cahill, Jones, Maguire, Stones.

I mean not if the manager wants to play 3 midfielders and two forwards, i mean on pure talent i'd start him obviously but i'm ok with him coming off the bench if they are actually carrying out an actual plan for once.

Putting Sterling as part of the midfield to fit in Rashford to me doesn't help Sterling or the team in general.

Guest firetotheworks

Rashford should be starting, like. It's mad how much competition there is for more attacking players when you then look at the defence and it's Cahill, Jones, Maguire, Stones.

I mean not if the manager wants to play 3 midfielders and two forwards, i mean on pure talent i'd start him obviously but i'm ok with him coming off the bench if they are actually carrying out an actual plan for once.

Putting Sterling as part of the midfield to fit in Rashford to me doesn't help Sterling or the team in general.

Quite, but then I was limited by the formation I could choose. :lol: The idea was for Sterling to be further forward and for Delph to drop into the midfield, with TAA staying as an out and out wing-back.

Guest firetotheworks

Dier and Henderson is a horrible combination. In that formation would you not go for Henderson with Loftus-Cheeks.

Could do, but he's shit, so I figure I've given up on any form of attacking from the CMs. It's all on Walker/Rose/Alli/Sterling/Kane. Rest of them are there to desperately defend / hope for the best.

Eh? Who's shit? Loftus-Cheeks?

I'm looking forward to watching us, but will be absolutely terrified when anyone half-decent is running at our centrebacks.

The 'keeper and defence was hard to choose because the options are rubbish. The attacking options were hard to choose because the options are all pretty good in their own way.

34907793_2249913811964120_3860628763867873280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d122f4ab2f4aca5e8035208394e79290&oe=5BB6E7A3

:lol: Fucking hell. 1 CB and 1 CM?  How many full backs? That team is crackers.

Yes. Along with most of the squad, but yes.

The 'keeper and defence was hard to choose because the options are rubbish. The attacking options were hard to choose because the options are all pretty good in their own way.

34907793_2249913811964120_3860628763867873280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d122f4ab2f4aca5e8035208394e79290&oe=5BB6E7A3

Did you see the state of his all time 11?! The guy's off his fucking box, man.

Guest firetotheworks

I like him. I think he'll end up being a really good player.

Guest firetotheworks

Did you see the state of his all time 11?! The guy's off his fucking box, man.

Only because I didn't include The fucking Beatles.

Maybe. But probably not in the next week.

Guest firetotheworks

The Rose bit's probably a bit off, but Walker can definitely play right centre back and it's a CB, 2 full backs, and 2 wing backs/wingers really. It's more that I just didn't want to play Maguire, Stones, or Jones tbh, I don't like any of them.

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe. But probably not in the next week.

I like him. I think he'll end up being a really good player next week.

The Rose bit's probably a bit off, but Walker can definitely play right centre back. It's more that I just didn't want to play Maguire, Stones, or Jones tbh, I don't like any of them.

Aye but you've just gimped our full backs and CBs in one fell swoop. Instead of just having shit CBs, we now have lesser WBs too.

Guest firetotheworks

The Rose bit's probably a bit off, but Walker can definitely play right centre back. It's more that I just didn't want to play Maguire, Stones, or Jones tbh, I don't like any of them.

Aye but you've just gimped our full backs and CBs in one fell swoop. Instead of just having shit CBs, we now have lesser WBs too.

I have my reasons. :lol: Delph would drop into midfield, allowing Sterling to get forward more and for it to be more of a 433, plus I rate Trent Alexander Arnold a lot.

Basically, it would really well on PES, and that's the level of tactical expertise that you're dealing with here.

Quite, but then I was limited by the formation I could choose. :lol: The idea was for Sterling to be further forward and for Delph to drop into the midfield, with TAA staying as an out and out wing-back.

Yeah i get that, i'm not blaming you btw :lol: these formation creator stuff are always weird.