England

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Have to say that I was canny impressed by that performance. The coherence between the players looks a lot better than in previous years, I imagine it'll be about how responsible they are with the things they try against better teams. Rashford looked great and I'd love Loftus-Cheek in our team.

Have to say that I was canny impressed by that performance. The coherence between the players looks a lot better than in previous years, I imagine it'll be about how responsible they are with the things they try against better teams. Rashford looked great and I'd love Loftus-Cheek in our team.

This is very unpopular but I genuinely think we are going to do better than people think.

We look like for the first time in god knows how long that we actually have a team which follows instructions and plays like a team and each player understands their role within the team.

Despite the fact we clearly lack talent compared to years gone by.

Guest firetotheworks

The 'keeper and defence was hard to choose because the options are rubbish. The attacking options were hard to choose because the options are all pretty good in their own way.

34907793_2249913811964120_3860628763867873280_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d122f4ab2f4aca5e8035208394e79290&oe=5BB6E7A3

Rashford, Sterling and Kane won't start IMO, been pretty clear that it's been 3 midfielders and 2 forwards. It will be Henderson, Alli, one other midfielder ( Lingard or Loftus Cheek) and Kane-Sterling upfront.

Which i think is a good idea just on the basis that you don't really play Sterling on the wing unless you have a midfield which can supply and quite obviously we don't.

Rashford, Sterling and Kane won't start IMO, been pretty clear that it's been 3 midfielders and 2 forwards. It will be Henderson, Alli, one other midfielder ( Lingard or Loftus Cheek) and Kane-Sterling upfront.

Which i think is a good idea just on the basis that you don't really play Sterling on the wing unless you have a midfield which can supply and quite obviously we don't.

Has to be two of Henderson, Dier and RLC in midfield + Alli. Lingard or Sterling there and that midfield will get run over.

Guest firetotheworks

Cahill's more experienced than Stones, and better than Maguire and Jones. He's still not very good, but I think he's better than the rest. If I was confident in Stones' defending, I'd have him in there, but I'm not.

FWIW I think it'll be:

Pickford

Stones

Cahill

Maguire

Walker

Young or Rose, I can't decide who I think he'll play

Sterling

Henderson

Alli

Lingard

Kane

Guest firetotheworks

Big difference between your own England XI and the one you think will start though. I was just picking what I'd play.

Has to be two of Henderson, Dier and RLC in midfield + Alli. Lingard or Sterling there and that midfield will get run over.

It will be this IMO.

Henderson

Lingaard or Loftus Cheek Alli

Kane Sterling

Don't think it will get run over because we are playing 5 at the back :lol:

I think he might switch it around a bit in the group stages tbh. In the big games I think his ideal XI at this point would be:

Pickford

Arnold Walker Cahill Stones Young

Henderson Dier Alli

Kane Sterling

I'm hoping RLC gets in ahead of Dier but I have a feeling against any half decent side he's going to try and just shut them out.

Guest firetotheworks

Rashford should be starting, like. It's mad how much competition there is for more attacking players when you then look at the defence and it's Cahill, Jones, Maguire, Stones.

His 3 at the back has massively hampered us like. I'm saying it's hampered us, we might actually be better off this way, but it's hampered me when trying trying to think of how we should set up :lol:

A front 3 of Rashford Kane Sterling looks lush but we'll probably never see it at the WC.

I'm going all out attack and come home in a blaze of entertainment glory :lol:;

Pickford

Stones                                  Jones           

Walker                                                                              Rose

Dier

Sterling                                                                            Rashford

Alli                                 

Kane                                  Vardy

wont be very entertaining watching us lose 3-0 to tunisia like

Shut up - we'd be 8 nil up by HT.

This is the England equivalent of the KK Entertainers at NUFC.

Unless there's seven goals in a game, we're not playing properly.

Pickford

Any 3 shit defenders it doesnt matter they all shit

Walker                                                                              Rose

Dier                  Hendo

Sterling                                                  Alli                                 

Kane                                     

My favourite team and I hate it. Really needs a more interesting CM option, and some non-shite CBs.

Guest alijmitchell

Pickford

Any 3 shit defenders it doesnt matter they all shit

Dier                  Hendo

Sterling                                Alli                                  Rashford

Kane                                     

My favourite team and I hate it. Really needs a more interesting CM option, and some non-shite CBs.

It's also 12 men

Guest firetotheworks

Dier and Henderson is a horrible combination. In that formation would you not go for Henderson with Loftus-Cheeks.