England

Yorkie

Nigeria were embarrassing in the first half. They looked disorganised and half-asleep. The second was an improvement, and if it means that Onazi never sees the pitch in Russia, I am pleased with the result.

England is interesting because Kane and Sterling will trouble every team they play (one of the most dangerous attacking duos at the tournament, imo), but the depth in the squad is very average for a team that should have aspirations to win the World Cup.

Nigeria were embarrassing in the first half. They looked disorganised and half-asleep. The second was an improvement, and if it means that Onazi never sees the pitch in Russia, I am pleased with the result.

England is interesting because Kane and Sterling will trouble every team they play (one of the most dangerous attacking duos at the tournament, imo), but the depth in the squad is very average for a team that should have aspirations to win the World Cup.

I watched the game live. Man I had a good time in the Nigeria section. So much fun.

We played 4-3-3 and struggled badly with England's 3-4-3 in the first half. We then switched to a 3-4-3 in the second half to match up better, and we were far more comfortable and improved a lot. Thought we looked far more threatening then.

Great day out. Bumped into Kelechi from Arsenal fan tv. Dude was getting mobbed. Was quite funny :lol:

I liked the formation, which seemed very flexible. The players at least looked like they knew what they were supposed to be doing, even if not everything came off.

It did also show that we don't need two defensive midfielders in the centre. We can go with Dier or Henderson, not necessarily both.

And I didn't think we were that bad in the second half. Nigeria improved, but we were still creating chances.