England

Yorkie

Sturridge needs to be less greedy.

Every game too, can't stand him.

Disagree. Not saying he's perfect, but most England players are f***ing bottlers who are scared to take a shot on in a month of Sundays. Last thing we need to do is try and coach it out of someone who'll actually have a go.

"Have a go" doesn't mean ignore an obvious assist opportunity whilst you take a more difficult approach for personal glory.

Perhaps. But it also means every so often he'll carve out a shot where someone else would've pulled a Scotty Parker pirouette and passed it back. I'd much rather have it this way than t'other.

It can also mean prematurely ending the attack outside the box when he's skied one rather than letting it develop into an easier chance.

Yes, but I am clearly intimating that I think he's more likely to have a net positive effect than a negative one. I'm not saying he doesn't do those things, I'm saying his presence is going to lead to more goals than less, when compared to his compatriots.

Just as shit without Rooney

I think we're moving the ball around with a bit more pace, without him.

In the final third, we're not showing enough skill or precision. Sturridge will produce some good moments, but doesn't read the game well.

I'd bring on the Ox.