England

Yorkie

Stick with Southgate until the summer and see if we can get Wenger then. If that's not possible, just give it to Pardew and let the journos have a field day with digging in his past and have him being a twat in front of the whole nation.

Southgate hasn't even managed at club level never mind international. Leaving him at the helm too long is the equivalent of putting Giggs in charge of Man U. The FA are basically just winging it at the moment, and Allardyce was part of that as well.

Stick with Southgate until the summer and see if we can get Wenger then. If that's not possible, just give it to Pardew and let the journos have a field day with digging in his past and have him being a t*** in front of the whole nation.

Southgate hasn't even managed at club level never mind international. Leaving him at the helm too long is the equivalent of putting Giggs in charge of Man U. The FA are basically just winging it at the moment, and Allardyce was part of that as well.

wut

Guest firetotheworks

The fact that Henderson was somehow rated highly enough to be chosen as England captain sums up just how far England have fallen.

He's complete and utter garbage.

Does it sum up how far Liverpool has fallen as well? Just that they seem to be doing awfully well with him as their captain and starting every game.

If you think Jordan Henderson is the reason Liverpool are doing well then you need medical help.

If you think that's what I said...

Guest firetotheworks

'A precious point' :spit:

Clive's a terrible spin doctor. Thought the nonce had been binned yet he never dies.

Big team player:

'Not his best delivery'

'Can't quite bring it under his spell'

Not a big team player:

'That's an awful delivery'

'...has given it away'

He's been doing it forever.

Stick with Southgate until the summer and see if we can get Wenger then. If that's not possible, just give it to Pardew and let the journos have a field day with digging in his past and have him being a t*** in front of the whole nation.

wut

:lol:

The fact that Henderson was somehow rated highly enough to be chosen as England captain sums up just how far England have fallen.

Does it sum up how far Liverpool has fallen as well? Just that they seem to be doing awfully well with him as their captain and starting every game.

If you think Jordan Henderson is the reason Liverpool are doing well then you need medical help.

If you think that's what I said...

Already answered somebody who said the same thing so i'll let you view that rather than repeat myself.

Townsend has been good, the snake.

Townsend's a good player, the reason he's at Palace and not Spurs or Newcastle is because he is a snake. Not much use to us now is it? Unless you support Palace or Pardew.

Stick with Southgate until the summer and see if we can get Wenger then. If that's not possible, just give it to Pardew and let the journos have a field day with digging in his past and have him being a twat in front of the whole nation.

Realistically, what alternatives are there going to be at this point in the season? And we can't wait a year for an alternative to become available. Southgate will get the job until the end of the World Cup.

wut

I forgot, he managed boro wasn't it? Might as well have been Peterborough for all the difference it makes. He hasn't shown anything at club level, that's the point for the less pedantic.

wut

I forgot, he managed boro wasn't it? Might as well have been Peterborough for all the difference it makes. He hasn't shown anything at club level, that's the point for the less pedantic.

Less pedantic :lol: :lol: You were wrong, that's what it was. No pedanticism about it

And he managed 3 seasons in the Premier League so it's nothing like managing Peterborough.

Guest firetotheworks

That's not what he said

Well if you're asking me if Gerrard to Henderson is a downgrade then I don't think its a question even worthy of a answer.

Just because Liverpool are doing well with him as Captain, that doesn't mean he's the automatic choice to replace Rooney does it? I think you need to look at Klopp, Mane, Coutinho etc as to why Liverpool are doing well. Even Milner is far superior.

He shouldn't even be in the starting 11, never mind captain and his performance tonight proved it.

Ah okay, so you agree that it sums up exactly nothing. :thup:

wut

Less pedantic :lol: :lol: You were wrong, that's what it was. No pedanticism about it

And he managed 3 seasons in the Premier League so it's nothing like managing Peterborough.

Alright so I was wrong, congratulations, now let's hear your views as to why his club record qualifies him as England material. Or even why his club experience is irrelevant, maybe he has some international insight that the less informed like me are unaware of. Let's hear it.

That's not what he said

Well if you're asking me if Gerrard to Henderson is a downgrade then I don't think its a question even worthy of a answer.

Just because Liverpool are doing well with him as Captain, that doesn't mean he's the automatic choice to replace Rooney does it? I think you need to look at Klopp, Mane, Coutinho etc as to why Liverpool are doing well. Even Milner is far superior.

He shouldn't even be in the starting 11, never mind captain and his performance tonight proved it.

Ah okay, so you agree that it sums up exactly nothing. :thup:

You may wish to consider who you're arguing with, and Henderson's previous employers.