England

Yorkie

Shelvey is a bit nuts at times but he's better technically then more or less all of the other English players. England lack so much flair and guile, and "footballing brains" as well.

[emoji38] Of course he's not. These are players doing it week in week out for teams trying to win the league, Shelvey's a player who does it inconsistently and who's playing for us because as you rightly say he's a bit nuts.

This England midfield pairing is daft though. It needs to be Dier or Henderson, not both. I'd go Henderson Lallana.

Technical ability = Stevie G 90 yard "quarterback" passes every two minutes.

Guest firetotheworks

Shelvey is a bit nuts at times but he's better technically then more or less all of the other English players. England lack so much flair and guile, and "footballing brains"

Shelvey should at least be on the bench for games like this. Like fuck do we need Dier and Henderson in the middle here.

We? I thought you were Scandinavian?

Shelvey is a bit nuts at times but he's better technically then more or less all of the other English players. England lack so much flair and guile, and "footballing brains"

Shelvey should at least be on the bench for games like this. Like fuck do we need Dier and Henderson in the middle here.

We? I thought you were Scandinavian?

:pokerface:

All the Chelsea, Man City and Spurs boys have played in really good s for their clubs. From what I recall England looked really good in the system when it was tried earlier this year. Why has Southgate gone away from it?!

This is disgustingly bad. Why bother going to the World Cup if this is what you have to offer? It's shocking.

Just tuned in, where the fuck are the crowd?

If you don’t live in London or within a reasonable commute then why would you go to this on a Thursday night? If you do live there then you have had plenty of opportunity to see shit ties like this. I was saying a few months back to some friends, if you’re from Newcastle then it is probably cheaper and just as quick to get to Amsterdam, Munich, Dortmund, Paris, Madrid, or Barcelona to go and watch one of the elite clubs teams play then it would be to go to London to see England against Slovenia. In that respect where would you rather go? The situation is the same for most of the UK, cheaper and quicker to go for a weekend away to watch an elite club than go to see England.