England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

Guest firetotheworks

You can tell that Kane's missing Eriksen a bit.

Kane's record for England is good. This is easily the most isolated I've seen him.

Kane's record for England is good. This is easily the most isolated I've seen him.

Was shit in the Euros like

So was everyone to be fair :lol:

Why is Kane out on the left fizzing balls into bloody Lingaard?!!!!

Why can't England strikers stay upfront anymore. Kane picking right up where Rooney left off. Roaming all over the place.

Hodgsons way of not isolating him was to have him take every throw in, corner or free kick going though. He's a terrific finisher, nobody doubts that, but I'm fairly sure we don't have the players to get the best from him.

I've no love for the eye-liner wearing freak after his assault on LeJuene, but we need him to show his club form for his country, if we are going to do anything once we get to the finals.

Fair point. Still think Eriksen would have helped him/England more in this game than Alli would have. No creativity on the pitch at all when Sterling is this shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Was shit in the Euros like

Everyone was.