England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I think Kane is a better centre forward than Vardy and should be first choice there especially against a team we expect to dominate and will defend deep. Not entirely sure Vardy should be on the left though, would like to see them both up front.

I think Kane is a better centre forward than Vardy and should be first choice there especially against a team we expect to dominate and will defend deep. Not entirely sure Vardy should be on the left though, would like to see them both up front.

Vardy has spent all season making defenders shit themselves, both when they have the ball & when its played over the top to him. His pace is a huge asset to us, Leicester just used it partly to win the league man. Kane is superb upfront also. But we should be finding room for both, or Kane slightly off Vardy for me. Kane has the technique to do more from further out, not using Vardy's strengths atall here.

Vardy has spent all season making defenders s*** themselves, both when they have the ball & when its played over the top to him. His pace is a huge asset to us, Leicester just used it partly to win the league man. Kane is superb upfront also. But we should be finding room for both, or Kane slightly off Vardy for me. Kane has the technique to do more from further out, not using Vardy's strengths atall here.

I agree i want them both up front, stick Dier and Alli in teh middle, Lallana and Townsend on the wings and we're fine :p

(don't give me 4-4-2 diamond, I've never seen one be good)

The ref needs to get a grip. The Turks seem to be taking the attitude that they aren't likely to get booked in a friendly, and are chopping players down when they're beaten. It's like watching a game from the 60's.

He's booked one player, but in a competitive game it would have been about five.