Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

J7

For the benefit of Kaizero and other Scandos and Yanks, this is what a below average house in the UK looks like:

http://www.k-roofing.co.uk/images/re-tiled_council_house_roofs.jpg

We have shit houses over here as well. Tons of old square buildings that look like shit, remnants of our pre-oil days. :scared:

The standard of most modern houses are much like that house though. Don't see what's that special about it. (Seeing Semmy's post below me the standard over here is higher than that as well) That said, to get the standard houses over here you probably need to be two people though.

The average house life span for a Norwegian goes like this (unless they remain single or fuck up their career): Renting ugly ass apartment > Renting nice apartment/Bought ugly ass apartment > Nice apartment > Ugly ass house > Nice house > Nice house and cabin > Nice house, cabin, house in Spain > Fantastic house, fantastic cabin, fantastic house in Spain.

He lives in Raleigh, NC ffs. That house probably cost about $60k.

Would say a house like that would fetch 600k to 1.5m in the UK depending on location so would be worth more than James Perch.

UK average price is 170k so in UK terms it is at least three times average.

Would say a house like that would fetch 600k to 1.5m in the UK depending on location so would be worth more than James Perch.

Aye. But he lives in Raleigh, NC.

That's not how you do the equation though. Need to look at the average wage in relation to average SQM prices.

Aye. But he lives in Raleigh, NC.

This forum is in the UK however so it is going to be seen by the majority of UK posters as a very nice house far exceeding what they will ever be able to afford.

That's not how you do the equation though. Need to look at the average wage in relation to average SQM prices.

Value is nothing, perceptions are everything and a straw poll will indicate that this house is a very nice house.

In my opinion, that house was sold for $391,000 in February of 2006. In my opinion. Which is totally not based on the public availability of land records in conjunction with Google maps and the questionable decision to post a picture of his home on his blog.

In my opinion, that house was sold for $391,000 in February of 2006. In my opinion. Which is totally not based on the public availability of land records in conjunction with Google maps and the questionable decision to post a picture of his home on his blog.

That fits more into my perspective, as it would probably cost around $500,000 in one of the bigger Norwegian cities if not in the most sought after districts. Places it bang on average into our (Norway's) house cost.