Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

What they say is irrelevant I don't trust a single one of them, McClaren included. They lie, spin and deflect things to such an extent that it renders tonight's meeting utterly pointless. I have no interest in their words or promises - they're scum. Fuck them.

What they say is irrelevant I don't trust a single one of them, McClaren included. They lie, spin and deflect things to such an extent that it renders tonight's meeting utterly pointless. I have no interest in their words or promises - they're scum. f*** them.

It's a total charade. This might sound harsh, but people only go to these things to feed their egos. The fans forum does not achieve anything but fool some of the stupider fans into thinking the club cares. It's a shame people go along with it.

Wouldn't kna about it being to feed peoples egos like but it is a bit pointless. They come out with the same shit all the time it's just a different person saying it.

Anyways...I'm going with...

"Season ticket sales have been slow and subsequently we haven't had the cash injection we would have liked. Clubs know we're willing to spend so the prices don't represent the best pound for pound value in terms of what we're willing to spend."

:suicide:

Guest neesy111

It pisses me off our own fans don't know the difference between our manager and an F1 team

:lol: :thup:

Not much actually in this but encouraging that SMC seemed to be very involved throughout. Less so Charnley who sat repeating old news

http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/07/07/steve-mcclaren-impressive-at-fans-forum-meeting/

Sounds good man.

McClaren is a good and respectable guy, and I have to say that is going to be hugely refreshing, because Pardew wasn't even close to being that.

Taylor and Besty ‏@TaylorandBesty  12h12 hours ago

However, I do feel that it was very clever by the club to have him there as it kept the focus very much on the now and the future.

This (on McClarens appearance) is telling. There were incredibly tough and testing questions that needed to be asked last night and I bet anything they weren't.

Guest Roger Kint

Taylor and Besty ‏@TaylorandBesty  12h12 hours ago

However, I do feel that it was very clever by the club to have him there as it kept the focus very much on the now and the future.

This (on McClarens appearance) is telling. There were incredibly tough and testing questions that needed to be asked last night and I bet anything they weren't.

Based on the above link questions were asked but Charnley simply trotted out old answers again. Anything resembling a hard question is brushed aside anyway, they were never going to answer half of what fans want to know

Based on the above link questions were asked but Charnley simply trotted out old answers again. Anything resembling a hard question is brushed aside anyway, they were never going to answer half of what fans want to know

I don't know, they have in the past addressed some issues fairly head on - like on cup policy.

I don't think McClaren attending the Fans Forum should be that much of a surprise considering he is on the Board.  All the Board Members (excl. Ashley) have regularly attended the meeting.

Not much actually in this but encouraging that SMC seemed to be very involved throughout. Less so Charnley who sat repeating old news

http://www.nufcblog.com/2015/07/07/steve-mcclaren-impressive-at-fans-forum-meeting/

:lol: Puts a photo of his own house on his blog.

"The Harrison Home"

http://i.imgur.com/dXSqvEC.jpg

The bloke is such a f***ing simpleton, that's obviously not going to be his house. How on earth people actually take time to read and comment on that s**** is beyond me.

I find it hard to believe how he has that much money, considering he spends his entire day writing 'articles' about NUFC that are so atrociously written, a normal-minded 3 year old wouldn't even think to show it their parents to put on the fridge - they'd be that ashamed.

I find it hard to believe how he has that much money, considering he spends his entire day writing 'articles' about NUFC that are so atrociously written, a normal-minded 3 year old wouldn't even think to show it their parents to put on the fridge - they'd be that ashamed.

:mackems:

People who fall for the shit they have to say at such events deserve the club the currently have today. Of course McClaren will be wheeled out with his stupid smiling fucking face, this is their new shield from a supporter shitstorm, and he'll be discarded just as easily as Carver was when it all inevitably goes tits up (if he doesn't leave beforehand).

Ticket sales aren't going as well as they want, kit take up isn't going as well as they want, people are asking questions of the regime again already in terms of intention and signings.. but aye, they'll put themselves in front of a handpicked crop of placated supporters and tell them what they want to hear  :hmm: