Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

Next fans forum is next week. Could actually be positive for a change.

Wonder how the bogs in the Gallowgate have got on over the summer.

They're nee different.  Was in earlier for the open day. Still bust hand towel machines and that.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually looking forward to reading the minutes for once, is it usually the next day they are posted up?

Havn't read them for ages as it's usually some prick asking why there's no telephone box outside the stadium or something similar.

They were exactly the same, on Saturday IIRC.

I'm sure there are more on here who remember the gallowgate toilets in the 70's and 80's.  Half way up the hill, you could often smell them at the turnstile and just a health hazard.  Complaints of mildew seem insignificant compared to the risk of airborne death

Guest neesy111

Taylor of "Taylor & Besty" must be on the fans forum said all the Rafa stuff not in the minutes while teasing people about what was said the self important prick.

He's an arsehole, met him a few times.  I'm pretty sure they didn't even go to games until recently as they were always tweeting in the middle of games.

Taylor of "Taylor & Besty" must be on the fans forum said all the Rafa stuff not in the minutes while teasing people about what was said the self important prick.

He's an arsehole, met him a few times.  I'm pretty sure they didn't even go to games until recently as they were always tweeting in the middle of games.

Never met him myself just going off Twitter posts, one of those who thinks hes some kind of authority on all things NUFC because he has a relatively large twitter following.

Not at all surprised hes a cock in real life.

They were exactly the same, on Saturday IIRC.

I'm sure there are more on here who remember the gallowgate toilets in the 70's and 80's.  Half way up the hill, you could often smell them at the turnstile and just a health hazard.  Complaints of mildew seem insignificant compared to the risk of airborne death

That and the annual firework throwing around the end of October.  Still amazed to this day how a crowd packed like sardines could still create a hole big enough around an unexploded banger and still come out unscathed.  :frantic: