Latest Fans Forum 'minutes' released

JJ7

I called that during the summer and got called a mentalist for even suggesting such a diabolical move.

Where’s the money gone? It bought House of Fraser.

Here’s a question, when the club says Mike Ashley loaned it money. Where is the record of this kept? How do we know he actually did this?

Ha, you're one of those that would rather buy players than save people's lives. You people sicken me. Mike kept a lot of poor families alive by buying HOF. He's a saviour.

The problem as have is the club belongs to him lock stock and barrell and thus he can use the profits the club generates as he sees fit.

He hasn't done anything illegal sadly and this further demonstrates he doesn't give one single fuck about the club and everything he does with regards to it is in his own self interest.

Source of funding.

In short, the fat cunt took out the money from us and purchased HoF, and "very likely" he treated this as a new loan to Sports Direct.

Wouldn't that need to be declared to the stock market?

Source of funding.

In short, the fat c*** took out the money from us and purchased HoF, and "very likely" he treated this as a new loan to Sports Direct.

It depends on who exactly bought House of Fraser.

If it was Mike Ashley, then no he wouldn’t need to announce it to the stock market. The money is his. NUFC is literally just another bank account for him to move funds around.

Guest firetotheworks

That prick Lee Marshall is blocking people on twitter for politely asking questions about the minutes.  :tickedoff:

Politely asking about the minutes to  the person whose job it is to receive those questions? Trying to score points on Twitter more like. :lol:

Source of funding.

In short, the fat c*** took out the money from us and purchased HoF, and "very likely" he treated this as a new loan to Sports Direct.

It depends on who exactly bought House of Fraser.

If it was Mike Ashley, then no he wouldn’t need to announce it to the stock market. The money is his. NUFC is literally just another bank account for him to move funds around.

this is why i asked the question, it was reported as SD bought HoF and indeed it was announced to the stock exchange

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashleys-sports-direct-buys-house-of-fraser-for-90m-11468296

so how the fuck could the two be linked directly?

Guest chopey

But where did the cash come from I doubt Sports Direct has £90 million in the bank, also the article says it was purchased through "complex financial instruments" so has he not raised the money from here there and everywhere ?

But where did the cash come from I doubt Sports Direct has £90 million in the bank, also the article says it was purchased through "complex financial instruments" so has he not raised the money from here there and everywhere ?

However, a rescue deal by a well-capitalised business like Sports Direct

How well regulated is all this? I mean its one thing the rules being in place but are they enforced. Listening to a podcast earlier which basically called the companies house system a farce.

you'd like to think a cunt moving £90m from a privately owned business to a publicly owned company to buy another business would come under some degree of scrutiny like :lol:

How well regulated is all this? I mean its one thing the rules being in place but are they enforced. Listening to a podcast earlier which basically called the companies house system a farce.

you'd like to think a cunt moving £90m from a privately owned business to a publicly owned company to buy another business would come under some degree of scrutiny like :lol:

Aye I'm sure and I don't pretend to understand it. Things always seem to hint a unethical if not illlegal ways of doing these things that I'm not initially aware of. There always seem to be loopholes.

Aye I'm sure and I don't pretend to understand it. Things always seem to hint a unethical if not illlegal ways of doing these things that I'm not initially aware of. There always seem to be loopholes.

very true, where's matt he'll have some idea

Going by trustworthiness etc, its clear as day that he'll be taking more money out of the club than we realise. It's just a question of how much really.

Anyway his loan has already been paid back in free advertising/merchandising alone. And then some.

Guest neesy111

This the clutching at shortest of straws but maybe he can't get a buyer because he wants his loan is included in the price. Maybe just maybe he gets the loan back and then sells, ah we're not that lucky are we ?  :(

That would be perfect for him, he makes even more money.

This the clutching at shortest of straws but maybe he can't get a buyer because he wants his loan is included in the price. Maybe just maybe he gets the loan back and then sells, ah we're not that lucky are we ?  :(

That would be perfect for him, he makes even more money.

I'll take that if it meant the cunt sold us, like i said, just clutching at short straws.

No way could he funnel £90m to SD from NUFC like that.  Everything has to be reported to the market, it could never just slip by not to mention the huge conflict of interest issues.

Wheres the conflict of interest?

Also, MA taking cash out of Newcastle United is not a reportable event other than in the annual accounts where his loan balance will be documented.

MA putting money into SD (again its likely to be adjusting a loan balance to or from SD from or to MA) would only be reportable in the same way.

Its completely understandable that we all think that what MA is doing is criminal in terms of running a football club, but in reality it is 'criminal', not criminal. The only thing we could possibly have on him - and its tenuous at best - is that as a director he can not make decisions/actions that he knows are detrimental to the company. As we remain solvent and (presumably) are paying our creditors he would also pass this.

It sucks, but technically not doing anything wrong