The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

Bet365 randomly e-mailed me yesterday to tell me I can't take part in promotions anymore.

After some back and forth e-mails, it's essentially because I don't lose enough money. That can't be right, surely?

Yes, they can do whatever they want.  There's very little in terms of rules regarding betting companies, they could even refuse to pay out and you'd be powerless to do anything.

Bet365 randomly e-mailed me yesterday to tell me I can't take part in promotions anymore.

After some back and forth e-mails, it's essentially because I don't lose enough money. That can't be right, surely?

:lol: Happens all the time with all bookies. Not for me because I generally lose a satisfactory amount. They're a business and if they're losing money then they'll stop your custom because they're cunts.

I got that email too. The only way to prevent it would have been to "mug bet" which is placing big bets on low odds whilst laying them off at betfair so you don't lose. This would make you look like an ideal customer. Your only option now would be to make an account in your partner/family members name.

I got that email too. The only way to prevent it would have been to "mug bet" which is placing big bets on low odds whilst laying them off at betfair so you don't lose. This would make you look like an ideal customer. Your only option now would be to make an account in your partner/family members name.

If you start using the account more 'normally', they should give you it back, happened to my dad as he basically only used it for offers. After they stopped it, he used it a few times then subsequently was able to bet on offers again.

If you end up getting barred by all the mainstream bookies, your only option is to ask the right people in the right places to get an invite for a "bespoke" bookies like Fitzdares for the high rollers.

I've got a guy from Fitzdares constantly inviting me out for corporate entertainment etc trying to get me to join up.

If you end up getting barred by all the mainstream bookies, your only option is to ask the right people in the right places to get an invite for a "bespoke" bookies like Fitzdares for the high rollers.

I've got a guy from Fitzdares constantly inviting me out for corporate entertainment etc trying to get me to join up.

:lol: I know a few people who are part of the clique and some of the bets are staggering. It's also home to quite a few footballers who want to have a discreet bet...

:lol: I know a few people who are part of the clique and some of the bets are staggering. It's also home to quite a few footballers who want to have a discreet bet...

Yeah - scares me that I could drop thousands on the strength of a text message. Worryingly convenient.

Waiting on Phil Taylor to beat Peter Wright for £176. It's offering me a cash out of £123 and the original stake was £50. Not quite sure how to play it but feel I should definitely give it a few legs to see how they start.

Waiting on Phil Taylor to beat Peter Wright for £176. It's offering me a cash out of £123 and the original stake was £50. Not quite sure how to play it but feel I should definitely give it a few legs to see how they start.

Useless.